Achievement Guide and Roadmap

DEG23

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even hard. Just mod it like me ;)

It's not even close to hard. I hardly get to play and I 1k the game in 30hrs of game time. Why would you mod such an easy game to get achievements on?

Stupid if you ask me to risk a ban? Before long you'll be posting a message on Forza forums about it wasn't you it was your brother that cheated, why am I banned...

To each his own but it is a silly risk for very little gain.

I've been getting my popularity score down at the golf course too. After a couple games of infected and king there making giant multipliers, I just took the r3 lambo gift and blasted around (I suck at drifting) and I was pulling 7500-12000 before multiplier.

Very easy- ultimate air, e brake drift, ebisu drift, J-turns, 180s.

Just what I've been looking for. :)

Not cool that May the Forza be with you achieve. Isn't that against the achievement rules anyway requiring another game to get the 1000 points?

I'm frankly more annoyed with the fact it glitches for quite a few people.

Me being one of them. Level 50 in Forza 3... Nada. Rather annoyed Turn 10 hasn't fixed considering they acknowledged the glitch's existence at the end of October... -_-

I'm frankly more annoyed with the fact it glitches for quite a few people.

Me being one of them. Level 50 in Forza 3... Nada. Rather annoyed Turn 10 hasn't fixed considering they acknowledged the glitch's existence at the end of October... -_-

Bummer dude. :( I wasn't aware this was a glitch, guess I'm lucky it unlocked for me.

Very helpful guide btw, nice job. :)

We should get a guide out for the DLC. i d o nt think itd be too difficult to do. The is the best forza game ive seen, and ive gotten 1000/1000G o n it, and working on the rally now.

Ones already been completed:p

It's in the DLC sub-forum http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5484566#post5484566

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For the Hard Driving achievement I think the easiest way to do it (and the way I did it) is to get a S-class car (I used the S class Viper, because Viper), max out the engine upgrades (without going over R3) then go to the street races at Red Rock and run the R3 race. It's freeway for 90% of the race and highway for the last bit, so handling isn't important, just top speed. However, the AI cars will be balanced, so your car should be WAY faster and the race should be trivially easy.

When I did it I lost sight of them in the rear-view by about 30% of the way through the race and I didn't even have forced induction.