Achievement Guide

Hayden

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was wondering if there was a way to see which levels you have found all the skulls for? I have found them all on a few but can't remember which ones and i don't really want to be going over levels again.

As far as i am aware there isnt a way, i Know when you get all the skullshots for the level ie all in steelmill you get concept art for that level

I think you have to be quick, with games like RB6: Vegas and GTA IV coming up, people will be spending time on other games within a few months.

There is also one ultra shot sprint level on Warehouse (forgot the name), which has about 12 enemies on casual and with a bonus enemy that is really easy to kill. It's a nice one for the Efficiency and max multiplier achievement if you have troubling catching the bonus enemy on Veni, Vidi, Vici (like me :p).

It's Downtown Dash, I just did it on my second attempt ....... many thanks:Bounce:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/fF/+4/1ICLiGJhbC9FCRoDG11TVkREL2FjaC8wLzMxAAAAAOfn5-uXX2A=.jpgBrawler

10g - Get 100 Melee Kills in Ranked Matches

Get 100 melee kills (RB) it will unlock when you get the 100th kill

Hi, thanks and good job for this guide !

There's only one little mistake with that achievement : The gamerscore is 20 points rather than 10 ;)

And for those who want this achievement, the best way to get it is to use the Russian or the African guys, they are the strongest ones : they hurt at 40 dammage points.

Combo Killer: 30G

Venice: Veni, Vidi, Vici" (Casual)

As WyldThingUK and HAYxDEN stated in the guide, you need a 15x Combo when finishing the level to get the "Combo Killer" achievement.

Thanks to Illusion01 for the tip on how to kill the Bonus Enemy.

A few tips first.

Learn the route.

Learn when you can reload.

For enemies #7 and #10 get close to to them before shooting to give you more time to reach the next enemy without your combo bleeding down.

1. Run out of the starting point and shoot the distant skullshot on your right.

2. Shoot the skullshot in the alcove to the left of your starting point.

3. Shoot the first enemy.

4 & 5. Run down the steps and shoot the next two guys.

6. Into the doorway, shoot the 3rd skullshot in front of you. Reload.

7. Follow the route, get close to this guy, then kill him.

8. Immediately turn right, fall off the raised area and shoot the guy coming up the stairs.

9. Shoot the skullshot above the doorway and follow the path.

10. Again, get close to this guy before killing him. Reload.

11. Use LT to aim at this guy, auto aim is useless here. Reload.

12. Continue on the path, shoot the skullshot at the top of the stairway.

13. As you come out the doorway, shoot the guy behind the sandbags.

14. BONUS ENEMY: He runs from right to left behind the exit. Strafe to the right, Use LT and aim left towards his exit doorway.

15. Finally, shoot the remaining enemy who should be to your left, then shoot down the door as you run towards it.

Once you've tried a few times you'll get it fairly quickly.

The only tricky kill is enemy #11 as he has the shield, you MUST kill him before he raises his shield or your combo will bleed down.

That was my path to the achievement, hope it helps somebody!

about the "survive for 120 seconds as the hunted" achievement: for those of us who want to do this legit, you don't have to survive for 120 straight seconds: you just need to survive for a total of 120 seconds as the hunted in a single game of hunter hunted.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/VL/V1/1oCLiGJhbC9DCBoDG11TVkREL2FjaC8wLzI3AAAAAOfn5-latUg=.jpgClub On Tour

25g - Win a ranked match in every location

Win a match on every level there is actually 9 levels as there is a Venice A and Venice B

but you do not have to win on both

I also believe you have to be the host as me and a friend were taking turns throughout the levels and i got the achievement and i was host and he did not

Can anyone confirm that you have to be the host? Because I'm positive I won a ranked match on every location but still no achievement... And hosting a game is a real pain in the arse, since there are very few people online at this moment...

I was looking in the quick 1000 thread and this game was under the 10-15 hour or 15-25 hour (cant remember). Is it an easy 1000? Judging by what my performance in the demo and comparing it to the achievements it actully seems hard. My question is is it a easy 900-1000 or hard?

This should really be in the achievement discussion thread but anyways it is a fairly quick 960 id say around 8-10 hours the only time consuming achievement is No, Seriously.

Breakthrough

10g - Smash 50 doors in either Tournament Or Single Event

A few things about this achievement:

One: "Wheels of Steel" is not on the Warehouse stage, it's on the Steel Mill level.

Two: For the Breakthrough achievement, you do no have to complete the level. After breaking the two doors, walk outside the target area and die.

Three: The doors MUST be broken by using the A button. Shooting them does NOT count.

Can anyone confirm that you have to be the host? Because I'm positive I won a ranked match on every location but still no achievement... And hosting a game is a real pain in the arse, since there are very few people online at this moment...

Yes Host must be the one going for the achievment also Team Siege has all the maps so we went through those super quick!

Plagiarism at GameFAQ.

2nd post and no credit to the members from her or this sight at all

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932916&topic=41632577

Note: I did report that post to the boards moderators and since it came from a GameSpot user, it has to go through the GameSpot moderators for removal. Hopefully it will get removed

can anyone suggest the best character to use for beating the stages on insane difficulty? im really getting my ass handed to me on survival and time attack, thanks in advance for any advice

i like Renwick b/c he's quick and has decent stamina but to each his own. Also, on the time attacks make sure you try to head shot as many enemies as possible b/c each of em adds 3 seconds to your time

Thanks for the great guide. I would offer that the Combo Killer was MUCH easier for me to get on the warehouse level 'Downtown Dash.' The shield toting enemy is encountered much earlier and so you are not as pressed for time and can line up a penetrating headshot. Also, the bonus enemy is much more exposed and therefore easier to target. Lastly, the final room has several easy targets so the timer is not as big a concern.