The whole free/download links explained

Baihu1983

http://123kinect.com/kinect-party-out-now-and-free-until-december-31st/40034/

More in the link but,

If you download Kinect Party after the holiday promotion and you do not own HAT, you get free access to 5 specific channels. But if you own the original HAT, you will have the 18 channels from HAT and the 5 new KP channels.

If you download KP after the holiday promotion, it will cost $10 to unlock everything in KP. But if you own HAT, it will cost $5 to unlock everything in KP. But if you only want to purchase specific channels in KP, each channel will cost $1.

Holiday Promotion

The entire unlocked game with all 36 channels are free through Dec. 31st 2012!!!

Post Holiday Pricing

The Kinect Party base download is Free! Download it from XBLA and get all this instantly:

Chop Master (pictured at top), Monster Attack, Costume Party, Balloons and Future Booth

Facebook functionality

Photo Editing

Owners of Happy Action Theater get all of the original channels unlocked

After the holiday promotion, the game will cost

$10 to unlock everything

$5 to unlock everything for owners of Double Fine Happy Action Theater

$1 to unlock any individual channel

• 5 weeks later...

Makes absolutely no sense to me. I honestly didn't bother clicking on the link. What in the blue hell is this 400MSP peice of dlc called Kinect Party Full Unlock for DFHAT owners? What the hell is that?

To top it all off what is microsoft thinking giving us 28 new peices of DLC? Do these even add achievements to the initial 400GS or not? Either way, that's $28 bucks of dlc added to anotherwise free game.

Very confused and disappointed on all of this. Hopefully I can just knock this out when the kids come over on the weekend and hopefully I don't need to spend $28 bucks for extra cheeves just to keep this game complete.

• 1 year later...