bitching thread

I lost tons of cool stuff when I found my first monster spawn point. Closed it up and I tried digging under it to create a trap for monster to spawn and drop into and misjudged how far up it was and caused the monsters to fall in the hole with me before I was ready.

Also hated water for the longest time because I thought you had to tap A to swim and not hold it. I pretty much died in anything that submerged me for the first couple hours.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have wood, then you have both ingredients. put wood in both sections of the furnace to make charcoal, then combine the charcoal with a stick. BOOM! instant torch!

Oh my God and here I am looking around for charcoal like an idiot lol. Thanks for the tip!

I hate when you forget to set it too an offline game or put it invite only and your "friend" joins goes to your chest and takes all your diamonds and then leaves.

Those diamonds will be lost forever!!! D:

Thanks for the heads-up on this. Guessing I should probably make a really well-hidden chest with my good stuff if I plan to keep playing online, then.

Anyways, my gripe is that the creepers in my game seem to have attended an al-Qaeda training camp. They are incredibly effective at blowing up anything I try to build, especially my home. I'm thinking I'm going to play mostly on peaceful unless there is something from a monster I really need. :(

Put this on Facebook:

"I found my first diamond vein with 5 diamonds in it, put up a proud sign with the date, then finished a path through the lava and ran back up a little bit and manually saved. AS I WAS SAVING, I heard a familiar SSSSSSSSS behind me...insta-kill right afterward. Reload the save-TWO CREEPERS and a skelly behind me...but I got out of the spawn trap without switching to b***h mo-I mean Peaceful..."

I'm okay right now, I play very safely, I had SOOOOOOOOO much trouble before on PC, I learned by myself all sort of trick to survive. I only did 1 mistake yet on Xbox 360, I left a 2x1 square of lava somewhere because I thought it looked cool, and after 15 minute, I was walking there and fell in it -.- I reloaded my save file, lost 30 minute of gameplay lol.

OK, first of all: i know i can put fences around my tracks and/or make em high enough so those stupid things cannot walk on the rails.

BUT THAT SUCKS. I want to create nice tracks through the landscape, and i want em to fit there. But if i want to actually drive on those tracks without getting stopped by every fucking animal in minecraft, i have to build em like a highway, or fence em like jurassic park.

its absolutely ridiculous how the animals seem to seek the rails.

I hate when you forget to set it too an offline game or put it invite only and your "friend" joins goes to your chest and takes all your diamonds and then leaves.

Another question on this subject I forgot to ask, sorry if it is dumb. I've read you can boot a troublemaker and reload, but does anybody know if it is possible for a visitor who mods do anything as destructive as seeding in Animal Crossing? Something that could brick your map?

It is one thing to rebuild part of something someone decided to start to trash, but I'd hate to be out all my hard work, that would cause some pretty major rage here. :mad:

I never thought of that nor know they could use my chest. I've yet to play in someone elses game and just let them play in mine. Think I'll build a hideway under water or something where they wouldn't think to look and start putting my chest there.

Probably the biggest bitch of the game that I have to complain about since it has happened more than once.

Loosing all your shit because a Creeper wants to explode and scare the fuck out of you.

I ran far away from the home base I set up in search for Iron and Gold, started digging down in a tunnel I made which eventually ended me up falling a surprising few blocks down into some water suddenly and blown the fuck up. I had no idea where I was and lost a ton of materials.

Probably the biggest bitch of the game that I have to complain about since it has happened more than once.

Loosing all your shit because a Creeper wants to explode and scare the fuck out of you.

I ran far away from the home base I set up in search for Iron and Gold, started digging down in a tunnel I made which eventually ended me up falling a surprising few blocks down into some water suddenly and blown the fuck up. I had no idea where I was and lost a ton of materials.

Ah the infamous creepers, the bane of every new players existence :p

My first ever death in minecraft was actually falling into lava, though I had to play on short render distance because our PC then wasn't great.

Ah the infamous creepers, the bane of every new players existence :p

My first ever death in minecraft was actually falling into lava, though I had to play on short render distance because our PC then wasn't great.

Jup lava here too, ... creepers usually explode away from me or get killed! :)

Dropped all sorts of sweet music disc & diamond loot in lava once. Made me ragequit and stopped playing for three weeks. :)