Disguises are Bogus

MicroCool

disguises annoy me as well there is no way they should be able to see through them so easily. The other issue i have is with your silenced weapons, if no one sees you fire them or the target get shot directly then no one should notice that either

Yep, it's absolute bullshit. i would rather have the Hitman 2 system.

• 2 months later...

Only started to play this game but I loved blood money,I have to agree the disguises are a total waste off time.How can anyone say they are not,people say you have to use instinct.What us the point off putting on a disguise if you have to use instinct,it got to the stage that I got fed up off everyone knowing who I was so I just went round killing everybody.

A cook chased me all over Chinatown because I got to close in a cooks outfit,waste off time putting that outfit on lol.

Blood money was far better,only if you were doing suspicious things would the guards take notice but even walking around a packed Chinatown doing nothing makes Cops,cooks cleaners and everyone else follow you.

Totally stupid and it really ruins the game.

• 1 month later...

The disguises are fine. It's a balance between realism and gameplay. It's just a game. It's not broken, its part of the puzzle. I like that challenge. When I figure out a level it makes it so much sweeter because I had to earn it. Even in disguise I have to play it smart. Great game. I don't mind that its not all like Blood Money. I like the variety.

• 4 weeks later...

Now this makes no sense.

During the level, believe is Death Factory, at the very beginning, you have to access files, a man is tied to a chair blindfolded, and a guard right in front of him, facing you but head down on the clipboard, yet somehow I am able to enter the room and take the files from the left with no detect meter! :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...