"Poker! Achievement" in 3-5 tries! Here's How

It's very simple if you do it using this method. It took me 3 tries in the video using this "exploit" if you wanna call it that but i played the dice poker game regularly and got nowhere but i discovered this after playing for so long i got annoyed and flicked the analog stick and the DI just hit an "invisible barrier" lol so i tried this method out and it worked easily :) let me know if it does for you guys too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXz5sufYeeA]The Witcher 2 : Poker! Achievement Guide MADE EASY! - YouTube[/ame]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i don't get how you got them to stack up so nice, doesn't work like that for me D=

you have to barely move the right stick after dragging them to the corner..it may not work on the first try..but it makes 100 times easier than just playing :)

Cool but I got achievement after madness 112 times to get achievement pop in last few days. Hehehehe

yea it's so stupid i hate when games have achievements like this because there is no skill involved at all

haha exactly the same method i used to get it and i even posted a video guide a few days ago, but even though i used the same method mine never stacked up like that lol, check out my video lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIKj7aWDnPA]Achievement Unlocked - The Witcher 2 Assassins Of Kings Poker! Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for this will try it later today, i got a three then two once but it didn't unlock. Not sure if it was because it was linked completing a quest.

There are 2 star dice which I didnt pay enough attention to and thought I did exactly what you did. You may of got them mixed up just like me, felt like a bit of a dick when I finally clicked. That may be what happened to you as well.

I'd say you got lucky if this worked for you. I'm currently on 50 rolls using this method and it doesn't appear any better than just rolling the dice. I've even got the dice to stack vertically and still only end up with two of a kind.

I have the worst luck in the world playing stuff like this though. How bad? The bastard has resigned on me half a dozen times when I got four of a kind on my first roll.

I'd say you got lucky if this worked for you. I'm currently on 50 rolls using this method and it doesn't appear any better than just rolling the dice. I've even got the dice to stack vertically and still only end up with two of a kind.

I have the worst luck in the world playing stuff like this though. How bad? The bastard has resigned on me half a dozen times when I got four of a kind on my first roll.

Exactly the same thing that has been happening to me. Stacked up perfectly, and I've never got more than a 3 of a kind.

I did have to download an update before starting the game. Guess they must've fixed this exploit. I've been at this for almost an hour, and never got higher than 3 of a kind, and I only got that once or twice.

I did have to download an update before starting the game. Guess they must've fixed this exploit. I've been at this for almost an hour, and never got higher than 3 of a kind, and I only got that once or twice.
Negative. I didn't download any update because I forgot, and I'm not having good odds. Well, I did roll four of a kind on my first try, but the other dice flew off of the table. It's just a matter of luck. The "3-5 tries" claim needs to be changed. Some will get it fast. Others will have to grind into oblivion.

I don't mind the grind. Getting some extra cash at the beginning of the game never hurt anybody. Well, not the immediate beginning, but in the first town.

Exactly the same thing that has been happening to me. Stacked up perfectly, and I've never got more than a 3 of a kind.

when i played the game i had to update too..so yea i dunno man..it seemed easy for me because b4 i got the achievement i was getting 3 and 4 of one di a lot

I don't mean to make anyone who posted this method mad, but I gave up on it, and decided to just roll regularly. Even if I had to do this over and over, at least I can get some coin.

Well, a few minutes later, I rolled a two of a kind, and then I got the final three for the achievement. Holy crap lol.. Guess I got lucky.