Achievement Guide & Addition To The Road Map

I find it interesting everyone has an opinion during the 5th episode. If I would have known people would have been such stuck up pricks I would have never done any of the guides.

Edit: I've gotta figure out how I am going to work the formatting. Based off of the messages I've gotten I'm going to essentially due two different paths.

One with all people (this way if certain people aren't with you, you'll be able to still know how to proceed) and

One alone (This way you see the other side of Ep. 5).

I'll begin that tomorrow.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG

• 3 weeks later...

The train has continued to roll on the guide. Had a good night session and got all of chap 1 done and a good chunk of chapter 2 with Lee in the full group.

Should be a solid weekend and may get close enough to see the end in sight. Hold out a little longer folks.

Keep it up deadly dog nice guide !!! cant wait for the last bits to be finished !!

You and I both. I find myself having to double back every scene I do because things happen differently on occasion if you only have one arm. Really becoming a bear lol.

I'll be able to pound out some more tonight during the Forza 2 boosting session. Be ready!

• 1 month later...
Oh definitely not a complaint on my end, these things have saved me a lot of piss poor choices.

I may be able to commit some time to it tomorrow. If all goes well I could finish Chap 2 Lee alone and possible do Chap 3 Lee Whole Group if everything goes accordingly.

Again I'm sorry to all those who use the guides for my slow production.

Thanks for the guides Dog, these have really helped me out along the way. Just a quick question, are you going to be covering Season 2?

Good luck with finishing off the guide!

I'm definitely going to attempt to cover Season 2 the same way I did Season 1. Actually hoping to get about half of Ep 5 done today making it almost complete.

But yeah, I'm hoping to do it.

• 4 weeks later...
The Mortal Kombat part made me chuckle a little bit, more awesome work but damn is this game depressing as all hell.

Haha, good glad you enjoyed it. It's almost done, I'm trying to run through the last chapter and get all the different variations down.

Edit: Well that's it. All done. I apologize for taking so darn long and promise Season 2 will be more like the first couple episodes rather than these last couple.

Thanks for your support and kinds words ladies and gents, see you in 2.

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG