Spell Locations

kantizuni

Just for 100% confirmation - if you miss the missable spells is there no way at all to get them later on?

I have been so careful not to miss anything in the game and i am on disc 4 and just realised i missed them. :(

im not sure about if your spells carry over into the new game+, but i HAVE found a third loaction for the Sheildus and Barricadus spells, however once your in Disc 4 then it is impossible to get them again.

the third location is when you have your party split up, and your playing as Cooke BEFORE you board the train for the Aurora. in the Waiting room with the 3 escalators to the trains on the far left side of the screen youll see a circular desk with a woman sitting behind it. she has the spells for sale along with other healing items. Im pretty sure you can buy them also with Kaim when you visit there before he boards his train, your stuck in that room and cant go back anywhere, so that is the LAST place you can purchase those two spells.

For clarification on the other two locations for anyone who i confused:

1- Experimental Staff- when you first get there on the boat, before you actually get off the wrecked ship, go to the right part of the screen and your able to go inside the boat. You can buy the spells here, along with healing items, weapons, the Ring Assembler Guy, and a bed to rest.

2-Gohtza Middle Town- i dont remember exactly WHERE in middle town it was, but it definetely is there. look around for a purple circle on your minimap that will indicate a merchant. if you forget to purchase it before the party splits up, you can still buy it when your stuck in the waiting room.

Good Luck

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...