For any1 stuck on Mutant Overlord

Superspud1232003

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally after 2 weeks of not getting the cheevo I get it now with Superspud1232003's method.. I loaded up the game and went to do last week's mutation, which I hadn't done. The cheevo didn't pop while I was playing the mutation, not even when I finished but I was positive I had done 6/6. So then I get a second controller and create a a private game of Realism Versus with local server, started the game, and as soon as I get control of my character I get the achievement... What a waste of time, but at least it's done.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
After the latest update (26/08/11) even playing Realism VS doesn't work. Did anyone succeed to add this mutation for the achievement count?

I wasn't. However, this week's worked perfectly for me! I loaded up a game of the current mutation as of September 9th (Hunting Party).

My game settings were as follows:

Map: No Mercy

Chapter: 5: Rooftop

Difficulty: Easy

Permissions: System Link

I also used a guest.

Anyways, after finishing the finale (It was pretty quick and painless), my counter increased from 4 to 5! Yay! I didn't have to do Realism VS this time. Just one more mutation, hopefully it works next time....

• 1 month later...

I'm 99.99% certain that certain mutations don't count towards the achievement. I'm assuming these are player-created ones. The last 2 haven't counted and i'm still stuck at 5/6. I've tried to Realism-Versus work-around, but to no avail. Hopefully the mutation today is a new one which actually counts, so I can have my 1500.