Achievement Trading Thread

The Red Ribbon Army

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it even possible to boost Ranked matches in this game?

I was also wondering this. Anyone have any idea how to get matched up with other boosters in ranked? There's 3 achievements linked to ranked matches. The win 10 times with Ezio one, and the ones for reaching rank E1 and D1.

I was also wondering this. Anyone have any idea how to get matched up with other boosters in ranked? There's 3 achievements linked to ranked matches. The win 10 times with Ezio one, and the ones for reaching rank E1 and D1.

I'm assuming the only way to boost for those achievements would be to have both players set Japan (because every time i look for players in Japan i get nothing) as their area and start the search, but i am just guessing here

so far i got 30sum wins legit. but still looking to boost for achieves. gt-renimosity. I can make a 1month account to help you guys win for those who help me. i care about my record so i dont want to loose on my main.

Hey I can't believe that after we played together for those hours we post on the same thread!

I'd love to help you out but unfortunately I was just renting the game from Redbox and returned it today.

I'm looking to boost all of the online achievements and any other ones that we can work on at the same time: brave edge finishers, critical finishers, perfect games, etc.

Please have a mic so we can communicate better. I'll be on a lot this weekend. Just message me so we can set up a time. Thanks. :)