Oops... Cheated on intel... any hope?

Dave

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If You Use The Cheats Witch You Get From Collecting Enemy Intels,when You Collect 15 Or All 30 Intels You Will Not Get The Two Achievements~~ Thanks Stevie~~

P.s~~ Guys Please Tell Me If Im Wrong But It Is Just I Got 10 Or So Intels Used The Cheats And When I Got 15 Intels I Did'nt Ge The Achievement~~

It says "Note: Using cheats disables achievements" (or something like that) when you're on the cheats menu. Therefore, if you used cheats - the achievement will be disabled.

Besides, if you need the intels, just load up a new game, set it to the most simple difficulty, and use the guide on these forums to help you get them. Probably only take you half an hour.

Edit in response to twotonkoala's response: I think he might be able to delete his save from the HDD and replay the story to get them.

It says "Note: Using cheats disables achievements" (or something like that) when you're on the cheats menu. Therefore, if you used cheats - the achievement will be disabled.

Besides, if you need the intels, just load up a new game, set it to the most simple difficulty, and use the guide on these forums to help you get them. Probably only take you half an hour.

Edit in response to twotonkoala's response: I think he might be able to delete his save from the HDD and replay the story to get them.

Heh, I had deleted my response because you beat me to it, CR.

But, as of right now, just like Parker said, there's no way to delete the intel info from your HDD because it saves to the profile. Unless they come out with a patch, I'm pretty sure he can't get them.

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunetly I dont believe this is possible. Unless you can start a new game.

P.S. Tires is spelled with an I not a Y

I think I will have to delete my game save like the person below you stated. Many thanks to "A Polish Panda" for the info :)

Also, it depends where you are from, the British Dictionary extension for Firefox recognizes them both as correct spellings.

While we are on the spelling subject, unfortunately is spelt like I typed it, and don't has an apostrophe.

;)

• 1 month later...

If there is another thread on this please just point me in the right the direction.

I picked up the last 3 enemy intel forgetting that I had cheats on. Is there ANY way to get the achievement? I have heard you can recover your gamertag on someone else's console but that didn't work. It still said I had 30 of 30 enemy intel. Will I be stuck at 980/1000 forever?

I have deleted the save and it said there were no saves on my hard drive but when I load the game I have all missions and intel.

because it's with your profile info. I sold my 360 in January for a ps3, wiped the HDD, and canceled Live. I then came back a few months later, recovered my profile from MS, but obviously all of my saves were gone. I also still had credit for something like 24/30 intel on a brand new save file.

It does appear you are indeed screwed on that one.

Edited by JVodka

I found a youtube video that has a glitch that will solve your problems, I ran into the the same thing where I used cheats during the level but turned them off when I got to the intel, but it didn't count. Here's the video [ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jFh5S29WlNQ]YouTube - How to fix Cod 4 Intel Glitch[/ame]