Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably the 5th guide from you that I've seen this year, Tyger. Awesome job. Just one question, what do you get out of doing these? Other than the satisfaction of helping fellow gamers achieve...do you get some kind of compensation? btw I'm totally new at this forum-posting thing, and YES I am going for 5 posts! And hopefully many more after...

Nope, in fact I pay for a photobucket pro account in order to keep my pictures on the guides :) I do all my own youtube videos (usually) and do not have advertisements in them. They are straight to the point for achievement reasons only. Just trying to keep quality here~

I think the roadmap should have a warning about the voluntary checkpoints. If you reload one then you will lose any earlier progress in the level (i.e. before the checkpoint!) like evidence collected; anyone you killed or disabled will also come back to life so I'm pretty sure this messes with challenges too. I would have thought this was a bug, but apparently that's the way it's supposed to work.

If you are just collecting for the sake of an achievement you dont need to re-collect it. As long as it shows in the menu in the progress bar.

It only gets reset for the sake of having a perfect score, which I find really useful if you know how to play it right :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the reply. So do you know if I will have to start a new game to unlock it?

No, just try in another level. All the playstyle challenges are kinda buggy. In my statistics, I've hidden like 18-19 bodies, but according to my challenges, I haven't even hid one yet lol..

Edit: Chinese new year is a good one for that challenge or the level where you have to kill the nuns an you're out in the corn fields

Edited by kyboy

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1135/5-z9arE=.jpgContender 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

You participated in a contract competition

In Contract Mode, there are competitions you can play (multiple people invited). Go to the Compete menu and look at your challenges you have been invited to. If you need someone to create and invite you to these, please visit the achievement trading thread below.

I did this on my own, if you create a competition and add a couple of people etc and then do the contract/s yourself, the achievement will pop as you've participated within your own contract competition.

This is what I did as I couldn't find anyone to help me at the time.

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Hitman: Absolution Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

• 3 weeks later...

you should have the OP, or a mod change the descriptions for "Glitched achievemnts" to mention the Jack of All Trades..rather than "none"

i just unlocked the Knife one in the prologue mansion level and now stuck at 20/20 but the achievment didnt pop.

i try to stay away from reading the in depth achievement guides to avoid spoilers and just focus on actually having fun playing the game the first time thru, but i do check the guides to see if theres any "glitched" or missable, so i can make a mental note of it and weather its something i even care to bother getting it, and go from there and really only check the rest of the guide for mopping up achievements, but since this wasnt noted as a glitch, i was following a youtube guide and they used the prolouge mansion level for the play-style

Edited by eiVaL

you should have the OP, or a mod change the descriptions for "Glitched achievemnts" to mention the Jack of All Trades..rather than "none"

i just unlocked the Knife one in the prologue mansion level and now stuck at 20/20 but the achievment didnt pop.

i try to stay away from reading the in depth achievement guides to avoid spoilers and just focus on actually having fun playing the game the first time thru, but i do check the guides to see if theres any "glitched" or missable, so i can make a mental note of it and weather its something i even care to bother getting it, and go from there and really only check the rest of the guide for mopping up achievements, but since this wasnt noted as a glitch, i was following a youtube guide and they used the prolouge mansion level for the play-style

Well because I am both, I suppose I could make such a note ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...