Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need the 8-player emote GJ, the Infiltrated GJ on the 1-3 boss, Team Member trapped GJ for the 1-2 and 4-5 bosses, the support weapon noms, Grounded Pilot (10VS's destroyed that you were piloting), Destroyer and Devourer of All noms, and basically all the online mode noms and the team VS noms. Send a message on XBLV with a FR.

Edited by x6xDamonx6x

Hi!

i have a question for you...last saturday night got the #1 war name... so the end is closer http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

For the achievement Committed 'til the End... what do u need??

- Good Job (ok)

- items (war names,parts, weapons...ecc...ecc..)

- Career Levels: only five faction to 99 ...or i need the online carreer (cadect....gunner... king)

Sorry but my english is not very good i hope you are able to undestand me and help me!

Best regards

All i need is the 8 player emote GJ!If someone needs people to do it, i have two friends that will help us get it,so we need 5 or more people to do it!if interested send me a message and a friend request!

Louissnafu, I can help you out and the others out. Already gotten that GJ.

My timezone is +8 GMT btw.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for people to boost faction matches. I need Femme Fetales. I'm trying to get the win in match 3.

If you need femmes we can play match which is coalition, or take turns earning wins off each other in different matches.

Working on it whenever I get a message from someone and am likely to be on all week.

I could work with you on this. I still need 2 wins for Rounders.

My timezone is +8 GMT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...