Locations of Everything, Answers, 100% Requirements, Etc.

SengIV

Does anyone have any tips for Bio 5? I've gotten pretty close to beating it but i always run out of time.

for bio 5 after failing numerous times you get enough practise to use the scalpel w/o slowing down to save time... and try to anticipate the moves like when you have to put in 4 pins in the beginning make sure u end with the top left one so ur close to the next item you need to use same with cutting remember where the next cut will be so cut from bottom up on the initial cut.

So in summary:

1. dont use scalpel slowing

2. make sure the order of operations has the least pointer travelling time. and it should be enough to pass it

hope this helped

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, try redoing the the lawn moving, go kart races, bike races if you're stuck about 98,9 percent, game i glitchy so be sure to repeat stuff.

I was stuck at 98,9 % and I left the game, two weeks later I turned it on, finished the go kart race and got the perfectionist!

Oh it felt so good when it poped up...

Thanks, Khaos. Will it let me complete the missions I missed to get 100%? I saw some other posts where people understood to be the case, but they weren't certain. I appreciate everyone's work here. It has made this game much more enjoyable for me.

Right here we go ive done everything on thast list TWICE and im at 97.49% ive got 38 trophies and done 35 errands will doin errands get this to 100%?

You've done everything that the achievement guide says to do for 100%, it even tells you exactly how to check to see if you've done it, no need to do it twice. Just run through the list, and let me know if you're still missing something, and I'll walk you through it, ok buddy?

im at 98.92% now still got 38 trophies It says i havent got the bike trophy even though i did the last bike race at each place 35 errands done everything on that 100% list double cheked it all done mowing like 3 times boxing is at random challenger do not know what to do

You definitely need 40/40 trophies to get it. As far as errands go you get 0.04% or so per each one so those really don't help. I was at 99.23%, figured out I had one random boxing match left (they only show up after 4pm), beat the kid and got 100% (also had 334 clothing and 43 errands)

• 3 weeks later...

Can anybody please tell me how to get the rubber band at the end of the train track bridge?

It's in the bottom right of the map (at the bottom left of the blue skies industrial area). I know it's probably really easy but I just can't find it & it's doing my nut in.

hey guys can some one help me i only need the last c&g card that is located near the School Gym but i just cant find can someone tell me if the card is under the gym or in the pool o just cant fin it thanks (BTW is the number 19 in the map posted by seng)