Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to play anything, add my other tag/booster.

ix Enchanter xi

Add it for low level MM. If you add me, tag a message along saying something along the lines of x360a matchmaking.

I'll do some Team Slayer (35) or MLG (16) (I'm not bad at it, but I need some work)

I dont have a mic though. :(:mad:

Edited by Monkey Ninja

• 2 weeks later...

I'm always looking for people to play with on Halo. If I play with my buddies they arent very good so I'm usually in squad battle or social big team. I'm already a 50 so I really need points more than rank. If we do well I can probably help you rank up in any playlist. Check out my stats on bungie if ur interested or send me a message. GT: Zbong

I'm always looking for people to play with on Halo. If I play with my buddies they arent very good so I'm usually in squad battle or social big team. I'm already a 50 so I really need points more than rank. If we do well I can probably help you rank up in any playlist. Check out my stats on bungie if ur interested or send me a message. GT: Zbong

Hey message me, i'd like to do team doubles. im pretty good, mic is broken at the moment tho =[

• 2 weeks later...

I am sick of the immature and too serious players I end up playing with. Just looking for a group of people to fill a social room and just play for fun... if we get cheevos... thats fine too. send me a message on live, let me know its for Halo3. :)

looking for a team for team snipers that is actually GOOD. REALLY good. as i am. not trying to brag or sound like a fag. but i need a good team for it as this is my new account and the only vidmaster i need is liutenent one (or how ever its spelt). can also do a really good team for swat if you prefer that.

let me know

GT

LK SqUiGgLeS

:uzi::uzi::uzi:me and my friend r looking to boost in team slayer, or just sum1 at our skill lvl.

I 0wn4ge I;0=zero:Slayer=26,Highest=41

I Cour4ge I:Slayer=17, Highest=36

We're both pretty damn good.

Plz only 25 or over in Team Slayer, but the higher the betr.

msg or fr either 1 of us.

Hey, I'm looking for some people to get a swat team together. I'm not sure what my skill is, but I know it's probably not above 10. This is because I get tired of getting matched up with idiots that don't know what they are doing. So I don't play. I normally average positive on K/D spread (roughly +2 to +10) per game. If I work with a good team, I can be really good. So send me an FR with a message about swat. Thank you.