• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GT is ChadtheChosen

I will be online all night for anybody wanting to boost on this. I will need help with all the online achievements for this since I only have this weekend to obtain them till I return to my internet less household. So I want to get them asap. So send me a friend request on live and we'll work on this. Like I said I will be online all night with my 360 on and I will just start up street fighter 3 as soon as someone lets me know when they are ready.

My GamerTag is "Vance van Van" (I changed it from the one in my profile). I need to boost the Couch Potato achievement for the full 200. Send me a friend request if you need it as well. Thanks!

Edit: Achievement gotten :)

Edited by MrMan99

Has anyone had any luck with the 5 streak boosting? I never seem to find the people I'm boosting with. Are they not allowed to be on my friendlist or something? I'm thinking about just training a little with Akuma and keep playing until fate gives me 5 crappy players in a row.

I got into a match with someone on my friends list earlier by accident so that shouldn't be a problem, on another note I was one win away from having this legit a few minutes ago.

Looking to boost the online wins and couch potato msg me on live gamertag: WykydSceptre

Edit: After trying to boost "Going Streaking" today with 3 people and not ever getting a match together, I'm thinking it's not boost-able. I find it hard to even get a legit match TBH.

If anyone needs "Couch Potato", msg me I can help you out.

Edited by WykydSceptre
Achievement not very boost-able