Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i've sent a message to some of you guys and so far I've got down as interested: Barnaby14, Robbo1991 and fafhniel. I think it may have to be a weekend thing because fafhniel is central time and it doesn't mesh with the late evening times. It's been a long time since I've played AC online, what's the minimum you need? Also Robbo needs to level up first so if any of you want to help with that first let me know. Once we've got an idea of when to play we'll work out what achievements people are going for and plan something out. If this goes well anyone who still needs Brotherhood cheevos can group up too.

Ok i've sent a message to some of you guys and so far I've got down as interested: Barnaby14, Robbo1991 and fafhniel. I think it may have to be a weekend thing because fafhniel is central time and it doesn't mesh with the late evening times. It's been a long time since I've played AC online, what's the minimum you need? Also Robbo needs to level up first so if any of you want to help with that first let me know. Once we've got an idea of when to play we'll work out what achievements people are going for and plan something out. If this goes well anyone who still needs Brotherhood cheevos can group up too.

I'd like to help. I also need to level up (lever 13 at the moment) before I can try some of the other achievements (Need all of the DLC achievements except The Vulture).

Hey guys,

Am available from Thursday through Sunday to help with achievements. I am only lacking

• Spice of Life, Carnival, and Vulture

We'll need four to make it happen, headsets are best. I can hang and help others get what they need.

Message me to join.

Well that makes 6 of us then. How are people for sometime this Saturday or Sunday?

I should be able to play on either day as long as there aren't any unforeseen events.

Ok then how about tomorrow (Friday) at 6pm GMT? Then anyone who can't make that i'll set up another one as well?

I think I can be online at that time. Depends a bit on dinner.

Edited by Thomic
No double posting

Need to level to 20 if anyone is interested in doing the same then I need a few of the DLC achievements aswell happy to help others GT: Robbo1991 can be on whenever for boosting parties.

Aren't you in KosmicParadox's party as well? I also need to level to 20.

Ok I will be on from 6pm GMT tonight. I'll stay on for a good few hours so anyone who wants help to level boost try and get on near the beginning and we'll level you up before anyone who doesn't want to do that comes on later. Say 7-7:30 instead? Anyone who can't make tonight don't worry we'll do a couple more at different times anyway. Do just try and let me know if you're coming on or not and at what time.