PC Achievement Trading Thread

The Pants Party

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Need someone to do campaign to take turns for Dom achievement, or if you already have Dom achievement but want to run through on Insane add me.

Only need to do Insane, would do it on my own but may as well get Dom achievement's at the same time.

ALSO!

Weapon and ranked achievements needed.

Add me on:

RazgriZ FX

If your organising a squad of x amount of players then send me a message & I will be able to join you.

Completely reliable & sustainable high end PC.

I'm looking to get all of the ranked achievements out the way I'm going to require 5 others who aren't stupid and will cooperate. For us all to get the ranked achievements it's going to take at least 20 1 round games, if not more. Since there is no party system on Games for Windows that is going to make it seemingly more difficult. However, I could just put up a schedule on here for when I'm going to do it and whatnot. It would probably consist of:

Ranked annex - Gridlock

Ranked execution - Fuel Depot

Ranked warzone - Clocktower

Ranked king of the hill - War Machine

Ranked assassination - Canals

Will host these above games twice so that everyone on each team can get their win a ranked game in every mode achievement. And then from there, we need to play ranked warzone another 5 times each so that we win 10 ranked games without losing a round. Cycling through the maps as well so there isn't many maps that we need to win on in ranked.

I need 7 people to do Seriously player/ranked, I can confirm that Annex/KOTH does in fact work for the achievments, but the achievement takes far more than 10k kills.

1.NCX

If you put all your games settings on Lowest, window it, and put it to the lowest possible resolution there is no reason for there to be problems. Every one will need to make a 2nd gamer tag (remember it's free) that way people have no reason to quit out because they can use their real gamer tag on their 360's. 2 people can boost at once.

for Player Matches:

Annex/Clocktower/Hammer of Dawn

Each person hammers a side, very easy.

Ranked Match:

Annex/Courtyard/hammer each spawn.

Edited by NCX18

• 2 weeks later...
I need 7 people to do Seriously player/ranked, I can confirm that Annex/KOTH does in fact work for the achievments, but the achievement takes far more than 10k kills.

1.NCX

2.AcedZer0

I'll help as long as I can get the other ranked achievements along the way. :)

ALSO: Looking for someone to do an insane run with me as Dom.

Edited by AcedZero

Send me a friend request, I need all online multiplayer achievements. Hardly anyone plays this damn game! :mad: Hard to find a match.

Also need to do Dom achievement & willing to help anyone on Insane (as long as I can be Dom, can also help with your turn getting Dom achievement if you need it).

GT: RazgriZ FX

Send a message too so I know which game your willing to boost.

1.NCX

2.AcedZer0

3.The Betrayer142

I'm in, need a few of the weapon achievements too, if we can do those. I mainly want to focus on ranked, since less people play it.

Seriously people you can get Seriously easily, and ALL your weapon achievements, need 5 more or peeps with multiple computers. Using Annex mode it should only take each person 1 DAY. I can confirm that Annex works as well, my friend GonzoMaster used it and he has the full 1k!. All you have to do is create a 2nd account, window the game and use the lowest settings then leave it on, it's not hard.

innstalling it right now :) the achievements can be done in player right? does it mean that i can connect a 360 controller? and play a private match with a guest user? or do i need to have a real boosting partner?

one more thing, can i get the achievements on my 360 gamertag, got 1month in my gears game, does it work on 360?

does it work to play against players on my friends list who plays it on 360`? xD

someone who can help me in coop? im trying to complete hardcore right now, havent unlocked insane yet, pretty difficult with all the lag though, my graphic card is not very good geforce 7600GT :p anoying with all the lag, but managed to complete act 1 on hardcore

GT: Jurigs02, i can boost as soon as i have completed the campaign :)

Edited by Jurigs

i need to join a person for the insane campaign. and for the dom achievements, not important to get every mission as dom, but i want the 10 chapters one. GT: jurigs02

also want one person to help me with the online achievements, we can just host a annex match and kill each other with every weapon, and do that for 100 matches, and everything should pop up :D

• 4 weeks later...
does it mean that i can connect a 360 controller?
yes, pretty sure you can

can i get the achievements on my 360 gamertag

your xbox live gamertag will work with windows live games,

and with gears pc you will get extra achievement points

got 1month in my gears game, does it work on 360?
yea you should get +1 month of gold

does it work to play against players on my friends list who plays it on 360`? xD
you can't play gears pc against gears xbox

• 3 weeks later...