trading places????

gaborap

sooooooooooo... i just built FIVE contractors offices to see if that would do anything and NOTHING HAPPENED. I quit and tried just continuing by building the factory and for some strange reason i got a message saying that i completed the trading places quest...????...??? I had not even finished building the factory when i got the message and the contractors offices that i built were erased from quitting.

WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not understand. quite frankly if this keeps on happening im going to erase :uzi:this god forsaken game.

I just got this one today. Pick buildings with offices (the red quill pen building part) in them and build enough to cover the five required. Give it a few minutes after that. It seems like sometimes the game takes a few minutes to read what you've done. Let me know if it works for you.

• 2 months later...

Oh you kids.

All you have to do is actually build five office components, not buildings with offices in them.

Go to the Contractor's Office, build five offices and then just stack them next to each other. You can even kick them down after you're finished and get your resources back.