Achievement Discussion

Method

• 1 month later...
Think i'm going to settle for 890/1000

I don't really see getting all gold in hard, so that knocks off Golden Child and Cheers to You.

you can always play through following a video guide from youtube or something similar. that would be the easiest way to get your golds on hard.

i think babel will be the roughest ones to get, personally.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Game took 60 or so hours to do everything (1000/1000) and go back and gold award every stage on every difficulty. Great game, just wish Axis Mundi wasn't bugged. When I eventually break down to get a PS3, I'll be getting the Japanese version for sure.

I didn't complete Obelisk solo (I know I know), but I did manage to get ranked under 100 in both Altar and Mehnir on solo :D

• 4 weeks later...

Those damned Babel achievements. I was almost sure I would never get it, given the issues with the NA version requiring local co-op play to even get past the second level. Thanks for that, Atlus. Regardless, after far too many tries and close calls with chucking controllers out of windows, I finally got it done, manning both controllers myself even. I felt quite accomplished.

• 5 months later...

It takes a little practice but its definitely do-able

Despite the randomness there are a few areas that remain consistent

On the harder stages make sure to keep a broad base

I went PAIRS for all 4

I didn't think I'd ever get them done but after a little practice I knocked them out in a couple days. If you keep at it you will get into a rhythm

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely pairs for Babel.. Single is just too ridiculous, and it seems like Axis Mundi was still "broken" as well. It took two days of trying it, but I finally managed to beat it! The challenge was well worth it though in my opinion.. and like you said.. It's all do-able. When you reach the end of Axis Mundi and are about to climb up to the finish, it's an awesome feeling!