Motorhead Achievement help

I noticed that this seems to be a common problem over in the Gearbox forums and I'm sure someone over here is having a similar issue so I am going to post what I know about this achievement.

For those having trouble getting this to unlock: The most common problem seems to be the Tier missions. You just have to make sure you clear all the Tiers, but especially both Tier 3 and the revisited tier 3. Turn in the revised tier mission but don't accept to do it again (hit cancel as soon as it tries to give it to you again). This forces the mission to go on your completed list and not your active mission list. This was the only way I and several other people could get the achievement to pop up.

Hope this helps if anyone is struggling with this achievement.

Well, I've finished the Rematch for the Pyro Pete's Bar Tier 3 four times already, as it was a challenge to complete more of the bar battles... shouldn't it work just as well if you make sure they're completed? All I currently have in my active mission list is a main mission, with no side missions available, so... I think I'll be okay? =/

Well, I've finished the Rematch for the Pyro Pete's Bar Tier 3 four times already, as it was a challenge to complete more of the bar battles... shouldn't it work just as well if you make sure they're completed? All I currently have in my active mission list is a main mission, with no side missions available, so... I think I'll be okay? =/

There are a total of 4 tier battles... One at the bar, one near flyboys, the race, and the arena.

The reason I posted this is because I noticed that when you hit to re-accept the revisited tier 3 it no longer shows up on your completed list but on your active mission list. And apparently from what I've seen, the game doesn't register that you have already completed it once if it has been accepted the second time.