Dead Space Impossible Walkthrough

Skillet

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious props dude! :woop:

This is THE best guide I have ever read and it was a pleasure reading something that was gramatically correct and well written. Too many times people just don't take the care and time to write well and often end up misleading the reader or not explaining something clearly enough.

This was top notch...you nailed it!

Hey dude i have a REALLY BIG question.

Um i maxed out the rig, Statis, Plasma Cutter and other things the thing i'm scared of it's that what will happen if i make a new campain because im finishing chapter 11 and i still need to maxed out the flamethrower adn some other weapons.

What do i need to do to take those weapons and all my credits to the new game so i can win the achievement...

Ok i'm really confused because i just want to know what do i have to do after finishing the game because i already maxed out the rig the plasma cutter the statis thing and the contact beam.

The thing is that i want to take those things i already maxed out to the new game so it will be more easier for me because i will need just to maxed out 5 more weapons.

Ok i'm really confused because i just want to know what do i have to do after finishing the game because i already maxed out the rig the plasma cutter the statis thing and the contact beam.

The thing is that i want to take those things i already maxed out to the new game so it will be more easier for me because i will need just to maxed out 5 more weapons.

Dude... I sent you a PM... check your messages.

Awesome guide, too bad I just finished the game on 'impossible' without knowing there was a guide like this.

I got a small tip about the Hive Mind, when he picked you up, the best is to destroy the middle and the right two pods, and only damage the left ones (they need about 5 shots with a fully upgraded Plasma Cutter to destroy them), as I think the left two are easier targets when you're hanging there. With the rib case thing, make sure if you miss one to kill the Pregnants first, (3 shots with a fully upgraded Plasma Cutter per arm), because when you wait for too long, the Hive Mind will most likely smash a Pregnant with it's tentacles - releasing all the Swarmers inside. However, if you fail to destroy a pod in it's ribcase for the second time, it will throw these organic mines at you (just like the ones from the Leviathan). You can try Kinesis on these, but you're probably screwed as when you get hit, you fall, and the Hive Mind will crush you. Focusing at one pod at a time in the rib case is advised!

Again, awesome guide!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Figured I would just throw my $0.02 in and say what great walkthrough you've got here. I waited until after beating on Normal before reading it because I didn't want to ruin anything on my first playthrough. However, I may very well use some of this info on my Impossible play through.

One comment: you MAY want to add the loaction of the Peng treasure in Chapter 11. However, as it's not necessary to advance through the story, that's totally optional. I just figured it would be nice to have in there.

Good job.

Figured I would just throw my $0.02 in and say what great walkthrough you've got here. I waited until after beating on Normal before reading it because I didn't want to ruin anything on my first playthrough. However, I may very well use some of this info on my Impossible play through.

One comment: you MAY want to add the loaction of the Peng treasure in Chapter 11. However, as it's not necessary to advance through the story, that's totally optional. I just figured it would be nice to have in there.

Good job.

<_<

Obviously, somebody didn't read it.

Before doing anything else, jump down to the docking runways. The two large platforms where the shuttle in the beginning docks and the new shuttle is docked with Dr. Kyne now. Between the two is a large gap. Laying down in this gap is the PENG treasure. Grab it if you're looking for the achievement. It sells at the store for 30,000 credits. Once you have peng, jump down to the floor where the shuttle is docked.

But that's okay. Thanks for the Complaments. :D