Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by jr1203 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Hosting a final KOTHing Party this weekend all day saturday (and sunday!)

We'll start at 10:30 AM!!! central and will continue to we get tha wings!!!

1)JR1203 (lvl64)

2)Darkhate

3)Tamb0

4)DannyJ147

5)Murberec

6)Y2Jonny

7)Amblixed

8)AbyssalTears

9)Lewy210

10)GB Deuceler

Alright guys i will send lobby invites around 10:15 PLEASE POST IF YOUR UNABLE TO ATTEND SO WE CAN REFIL

I've just got on now so hopefully this is still going to happen in a little while.

Yea I have the same problem. Actually we tried it together and I'm worse than you, lol. Hopefully someone that's great at this game could help me out.

I've got the same problem. I wonder if enough of us joined at the same time, we could boost? It would probably be hard to get a full room, though.

Looking to join a KoTH boosting group to reach L100.

I need 5 more games so will play at least that many.

If you need an extra player and know what you are doing send an invite.

GT: Akinokaze FA

I really need to get this done before the 20th, since you can lose your rank just for clearing your cache I'd expect getting a new console is guaranteed to reset my progress in unfinished achievements on this game.

Ok, I've been looking to knock out annex. I see several people looking for the same. I want to try and set up a boosting session for tomorrow 9am (Arizona, US). If you're in copy/paste with your GT filled in. So hopefully this works out. If you have a second controller fill that too. ThanX!

Group1

1. xfactorhatesu

Group2