Video Achievement Guide

Maka

I made a video guide on how to achieve many of the online multiplayer achievements against bots, the fastest and easiest way by far, here it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lP9HPR2XlY]YouTube - Unreal Tournament 3 Video Achievement Guide[/ame]

Please Discuss!

Edited by Maka

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thank u for this.. i just tryed to do the headshot achievement wrongly by doing it in instant action with a splitscreen controller. wasted an hour and a half of my life... >_>

well maybe when i have more time ill do it properly lol

its a small tip but when the match is finished if you keep tapping RT you skip the review player screen and go straight to the loading page for a couple of seconds then to start game quicker

Wow, great tip! I didn't know that. The review screens seem to drag on forever. I realize that in reality it's only a minute or so, but it "feels like" an hour.

WTF...?

I SIGN ON DURING THE MIDDLE OF IT :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How cool.

You are one of the few lucky ones... :p

Very good man although you could edit it to make it shorter.

The base video was 5 minutes. I edited it down to 3:20 and added 30 seconds of instructions.

Good tips. Some editing would be nice though. This movie could be 2 minutes shorter. Either way, thanks for making it :-) .

If you read my previous post, you would realize that without editing, you'd be watching a 5 minute video plus another 30 seconds of instruction. I edited out over a minute and a half, and kept every major point in there.

I have an updated version where I cut a little more stuff (30 seconds), and can upload it, if it makes you feel better.

I start at my dashboard so it isn't as easy to steal my video from me, which someone has already tried. I also skipped the intro movies as much as I could.

What I'm getting at, is that I tried my best no have everything necessary in there without making it 45 minutes.