Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get Now They Fly, Bigfoot, Clay Pigeon (from Crimson) and Bird of Prey, Flash of Light, Didn't See It Comin', and Pigs Can Fly (Majestic) done today. Will be on all day, and more than willing to help get other achievements done for people.

So... yea!

Basically, I need to finish co-op in Legendary for campaign, just missions 4-6.

I also need to do Mission 4 without losing any marines... no partners to try that with yet.

And then, for Majestic map pack, just trying to get the two assassination achievements, and the FLASH OF LIGHT one.

My GamerTag is Danteku, send me a request or message if you feel you can help out. I also have 4 controllers total for any of these.

I'll be on tonight, need to get the obvious flash of light and bird of prey. But I'd also like to get the crimson ones too after these if possible. Thanks!

also message me anytime to get these even if tonight (3/8) does not work out

XBL: tkbird

I need someone to run through co-co campaign heroic and legendary. In return, I'll help with any DLC. I've got three controllers, so it's no problem. Been playing Halo since the old days, got the skills, but I definitely want to play-through legendary with a friend, rather than solo, as solo can become tedious. I love the multi-player aspect of this game.

Message me mandraxx67 add me as a friend. Got loads of XBLA games.

Peace!

Alright so attempting to get some of these DLC achievements legit sucks, so time to boost. I'm looking to get a team together and take out any and all that you may be having problems with regarding DLC achievements. However, those are the only things we'll be going for no campaign or spartan ops here just good ol infinity. Looking to do these any time during the day of Friday March 15th from like 12 noon central time to whenever it's done message me if you wanna be involved and if you have multiple controllers then that's even better. Shoot me a message if youre game.