game isn't too bad,,,,,

ajennice

i think this is the best budget game out. im really enjoying atm. shame about the shitty aiming and graphics but otherwise pretty damn good

The problem about calling this a 'budget' game is that while it obviously had a low production budget, but they're still charging $60 for it at retail. Had it came out at around $30-40, I could possibly forgive some of the major problems it has, but they're selling it like a full release. The price will drop like a rock, of course, but still. I rented it, but I feel bad for people that actually dropped a decent amount of money on this one.

The problem about calling this a 'budget' game is that while it obviously had a low production budget, but they're still charging $60 for it at retail. Had it came out at around $30-40, I could possibly forgive some of the major problems it has, but they're selling it like a full release. The price will drop like a rock, of course, but still. I rented it, but I feel bad for people that actually dropped a decent amount of money on this one.

Over here it was £25 which is the price of budget games, i cant believe they charge full retail over there :eek:.

and see this is why i rented this game, all and all it was pretty good i liked it, i liked the story line and the fact that it was in the 80s not WW1 or II or some kind of future shyt.....

also playing on elite is actually pretty easy, it took me about 4 hours to beat the game. now i just have to run back thru and get the easy and normal acheevo...

PS...Mickey rourke is the voice of main character, couldnt of found a better person!!!

(heres one for ya pencil dick!) :uzi: