Just to say , BF3 + Premium is awesome :)

Capt Jawbreaker

So I had a clear out of my games to PX at my local store , I took in BLOP's 2 , L.A Noire , Sleeping Dogs , Spec Ops : The Line and BF3 ( which I held back on trading as they offered me a measly £8 , so I bought it back home ).

Now I bought BF3 Premium on day one , only shortly after I just lost all interest in BF3 and only started to play it properly after the Xmas break .

Now 3 weeks on and I am addicted to this game and it expansions .

So glad I did not PX BF3 , as not only would I of wasted 4,000MSP on Premium , I would of been missing out on some of the craziest MP ever :)

That is all .

Thank you .

Now 3 weeks on and I am addicted to this game and it expansions .

I have been addicted since October 25th, 2011. Unfortunately there is no cure for BF3 addiction but the first step to the treatment process is admitting it. There is a good support group here on these forums and it also helps to talk about it. So, let me be the first to say, Welcome Soldier!

The summer? Get outta here! I've been hooked since October 2011. Tried MW3. Skyrim. Mass Effect trilogy. Deus Ex. Hitman. Always come back to this baby though.

l wasn't sure! l actually had to look it up and my oldest dogtag is from 10 months ago. That's probably about the length of my streak.

But yes, l wasn't one of you early boomers :uzi:

battlefield 3 is the nuts at least it would be if dice hadn't allowed people to rent servers and then abuse the shit out of the admin powers..!

I.E killing,kicking and banning people all over the place,it used to be just occasionally but now its like if you kill the admin or one of the admin guys guess what happens next??

yep you guess it....................BLACK SCREEN OF KICKED!

i love this game and have played a fair few hours and i am loving it but aside from the server issue it has to be the best FPS out there to date,can't wait for battlefield 4 BETA....

fingers crossed they take out the server rental scheme...

battlefield 3 is the nuts at least it would be if dice hadn't allowed people to rent servers and then abuse the shit out of the admin powers..!

I.E killing,kicking and banning people all over the place,it used to be just occasionally but now its like if you kill the admin or one of the admin guys guess what happens next??

yep you guess it....................BLACK SCREEN OF KICKED!

i love this game and have played a fair few hours and i am loving it but aside from the server issue it has to be the best FPS out there to date,can't wait for battlefield 4 BETA....

They won't take rental servers out, EA likes money way to much.

l wasn't sure! l actually had to look it up and my oldest dogtag is from 10 months ago. That's probably about the length of my streak.

But yes, l wasn't one of you early boomers :uzi:

Nah it's cool, it's cool. I'm only messin'.

10 months is still a heck of a lot of time to invest in 1 game and still be playing it! :uzi:

Also, to the poster re: getting rid of rented servers for BF4. As HighsounD said, EA like money too much and those rented servers rake it in.

Nah it's cool, it's cool. I'm only messin'.

10 months is still a heck of a lot of time to invest in 1 game and still be playing it! :uzi:

Also, to the poster re: getting rid of rented servers for BF4. As HighsounD said, EA like money too much and those rented servers rake it in.

y r u afraid to post to ur battlefeed

I don't get why it matters, there are still DICE and EA servers and plenty of servers that do not have "Badmins"

EA like money too much and those rented servers rake it in.

Who does not like money? Obviously there is a demand to rent your own server and they would be idiotic not to continue it. I feel like a lot of people who play video games have no business/fiscal sense or common sense for that matter.

Who does not like money? Obviously there is a demand to rent your own server and they would be idiotic not to continue it. I feel like a lot of people who play video games have no business/fiscal sense or common sense for that matter.
I don't see why you've quoted me just to re-iterate my own point about how much money it makes EA...

l too am addicted to this shit, l guess l have to admit. It's almost exclusively the only game l've been playing since, uh.. the summer?

lol, I came back to BF3 during the christmas holidays for a "few rank ups" and what is wrong now? I can't stop playing this shit either, 26 rank ups and still counting.. jesus christ.. lol.

I played the game for 6 months after it's release.. needed a break and well... now I feel stupid for coming back as I can't stop again -.-

Edited by head0r Inc

I took in BLOP's 2

You could not have made a better decision there OP, welcome to the front lines.

Hi my name's Rapturous Rich and I'm a Battlefieldaholic.

I've been dry now for 20 hours.

dry ass noob

Me too. Opiate42 here, been Battlefield free for two weeks, but it's been harsh. Any time I see some of you guys get online a not so little gremlin in my mind goes... "Conquest anyone?"

Finally making headway on my backlog. If it wasn't for soul-sucking BF3, I'd have gone through about a dozen other games over the last year I've blissfully been ignoring in favour of this digital crack.

I will always say this: BF3 has spoiled me, can't play any other MP game now without cringing in disdain.

Edited by Opiate42

You could not have made a better decision there OP, welcome to the front lines.

Me too. Opiate42 here, been Battlefield free for two weeks, but it's been harsh. Any time I see some of you guys get online a not so little gremlin in my mind goes... "Conquest anyone?"

Finally making headway on my backlog. If it wasn't for soul-sucking BF3, I'd have gone through about a dozen other games over the last year I've blissfully been ignoring in favour of this digital crack.

I will always say this: BF3 has spoiled me, can't play any other MP game now without cringing in disdain.

come play conquest with me tonight. i wont feed you past midnight. promise