• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys just an updated: i tried getting the easter eggs with some groups the other day and got disconnected twice. so add me if youre willing to gamble. i have a mic, and my connection is usually fine.

DJ Hawkes

is my gt. if you live in the southeast that will help our connection, i usually dont have problems so if you have a good connection we should be fine.

Looking for 1 more person (I already have 2 friends available) to get the co-op Zombie DLC achievements (mainly "Ensemble Cast", "Time Travel Will Tell" and "Big Bang Theory"). Will be trying these achievements sometime this week when everyone is available; would prefer people from the UK to join to minimise connection problems/lag. Having a mic is pretty much necessary as well. Let me know if you're interested. GT: TeenJackBauer

Hit me up,Gt The Whinger.also do you have a Mic now?I remember boosting res5 co op with you AMD sure you didn't have a Mic back then.although i remember it ran smoothly anyway

Hi guys, looking for a team to do moon easter egg - I need 3 last cheevos for 100% so will help out as long as these are done. Im uk based but dont mind playing with eastern time people.

gt- jhuxyboosh

willing to do this all week until i get it haha. Add me I have a mic. Experienced players only please