Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

Clearly something is going on, but we clearly don't need every person in the world to make a thread about this. If you got it, explain what you did. If you didn't, explain what you did. Maybe someone will figure out exactly what the deal is.

POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS

1. If you played co-op and were host, but did not get the achievement... have a friend host a co-op game and you should get it after a few scenes, if not the first one.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah today I completed it with my friend. Now we beat every mission and there are checks on realistic for every scene and act. We redid the first level on realistic. Yet nothing. OH and we know we did it on realistic because of the xp we got for kills and the fact it we have the checks for it. What I am wondering is how some people have the achivement while us that have this glitch don't have it...

i posted in the thread on page 3 i went through the whole game me as host on realistic and got nothing i then joined a co op game at the start with some dude to get the second player achievements and after about 2 levels it just popped up hope this helps

I HAVE KINDA FIXED THE GLITCH!!! it worked for me and my friend. We finished playing in Co-op niether get an achievement we start over i was host. we play the first mission and he gets the achievement. i beat the game again with someone new in Co-op still no achievement for either of us. my friend makes a lobby co-op and we beat first scene of first mission i get the achievement.

thats what happen idk know if thats how it works but that happend for me

I think the first thing to do is to check whether every scene is ticked in Realistic. I have found one of mine that hasn't been completed, because the mate I was playing co-op with continued after I left. He was host. I was back a few hours later and completed it, but never received the achievement.

I'm definitely not as sharp as DarkJay....

I played some levels completely solo, some levels people jumped in via live and then jumped out, I joined other people's games so I played pretty much every way you could think of and I got all of the achievements with no problem.

I also didn't even beat the levels in order. I beat levels 1&2 on realistic then level 4 on normal, then 3,4,5,6,7 on realistic and no problems getting the achievement.

My friend and I played co-op story on Realistic through Live and at the end, we each got the achievement, for completing the level and the entire story-line. We stayed with each other throughout the entire story, so it was just us two, and no others jumping in and out.

same here made a thread the other day,on vegas 1 the only way to get round it was to do realistic without turning your 360 off,i did it 3 times be4 realising this then ubi released a update that fixed it!

im guessing the same has happened with this

sorta got lucky with this i guess, i played through the first level on normal before touching the realistic side then started from scratch. maybe you should try that, my borther didn't get the achievement but all we did was replay the last scene and bobs you're uncle we got it.

did the last scene 1st time too so high five lol

I went through it all as bishop (ie the host), didnt miss a scene - kinda hard if you're hosting it, lol. Some solo, some coop. No realistic achievment. Ill try going through the first level (as bishop, if not then knight) and see if I get it then. Ill let you know

Nope, played both as bishop and knight for the entire first mission, both scenes. So, that didnt work for me - I even doublechecked the checklist in scene selection. I tried the last mission again solo, completed it, watched full credits, nothing. It could be many different things for different people, I just hope ubi fixes it soon, along with pfc.

While I haven't beaten it on realistic, I did complete it on Normal via online co-op. I had to replay the last scene by myself because the game did not give me credit for completing it. The only thing I can think of that may have caused it was that I shot Gabe at the end of the game (I was Knight) instead of the host (who was obviously Bishop). Everything else was just as it should have been, except that in the co-op game I killed Gabe and I was not given credit for completing the game, even though the credits rolled and everything.

I have completed the story mode on realistic three times now, once on coop and twice on singleplayer but i still haven't got the achievement. My last run threw on singleplayer was constant play from start to end, no loading saves. All my checkboxes on scene selection are ticked, this is very poor programming to be blunt...

Hopefully they will release a patch 'soon' that checks peoples checkboxes and unlocks it that way. I was not happy not being able to get the full 1000 points to start with because the game gave me a higher rank from the start (it should of just unlocked PFC in my opinion when it gave me the bonus EXP), now that appears to be just the icing on the cake as more bugs slowly but surely roll out.

UBISOFT, stop selling fautly software just because you can patch VIA a internet connection, your beginning to look like EA with your shoddy programming..

EDIT:

I have just found a new problem.. The achievement called 'THAT WASN'T SO HARD' is unlocked when viewing achievements from the xbox dashboard but when i view achievements using the rewards option ingame it is not unlocked and does not show the ribbon.

I'm beginning to regret wasting my money on this game, it is clearly still in the BETA stage when you take into account all the different problems people are experiencing.