Sonic and Knuckles - 240MSP?

pizzleonfire

So, awhile back on XBL there was a 1 day only sale for all 4 Sonic XBLA games (I think the sale was for 20 years of Sonic or something like that, not sure if it even got a mention on this site) and they were all dropped to 240MSP. Well apparently they forgot about Sonic and Knuckles. Just giving a heads up to anyone interested buying this game, it's still set at 240MSP. I own Sonic 1 and 2 so I'm usnure if the pricing changed back on those, but I do know that Sonic 3 is back to 400MSP.

So again, Sonic and Knuckles is still set as disounted @ 240MSP.

• 3 weeks later...

Me too! :)

I dont understand why anybody would spend 400 points for Sonic 1,but then I saw Sonic & Knuckles for 240 and I was like... "ooh nice"

So I purchased it. Might wait for another discount in the future to snag 1 and 3, I already own 2.

Still anticipating Sonic DX coming this Fall also!:)

So, awhile back on XBL there was a 1 day only sale for all 4 Sonic XBLA games (I think the sale was for 20 years of Sonic or something like that, not sure if it even got a mention on this site) and they were all dropped to 240MSP. Well apparently they forgot about Sonic and Knuckles. Just giving a heads up to anyone interested buying this game, it's still set at 240MSP. I own Sonic 1 and 2 so I'm usnure if the pricing changed back on those, but I do know that Sonic 3 is back to 400MSP.

So again, Sonic and Knuckles is still set as disounted @ 240MSP.

Nice! Didn't realize this, I picked it up and should have it done soon! :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...