Diplomat Achievement. Has anyone entered a game where the player(s) don't fire?

Jdm

I find this to be very annoying on Insane mode.

Players going for the Diplomat Achievement and don't fire in an XBL game. When one or more players don't fire in a game, it's obvious that more enemies will appear because you're short that player(s) that can help kill the enemies. When the enemies appear, that's when the chaos begins.

I've encountered a few games now, where one player hides in the back, dodging everything, but not firing. I would understand if there was some kind of notice that you were going for the achievement, but seriously...on Insane? Unlocking that achievement on Insane is extremely hard. You wouldn't receive the achievement any ways if everyone died. So I don't understand why you would attempt to unlock that achievement on Insane mode. It doesn't make any sense to me.

insane isnt bad at all with 3 ppl, its the perfect ratio between your teams firepower and the amount of enemies. my group did it with no continues

edit add me if you want help

I praise you for that!

It's just that some players are out for themselves and don't really care what you think. I am here to have a friendly co-op game. Seriously, I wouldn't mind so much if they tell me, but all they do is hide in the back trying to evade everything. When your team is down, the guy still doesn't fire, so everyone ends up dying. It's just something that I have to rant on about because this has happened to me twice. If the entire team loses...you still won't get the achievement! I don't understand these people...:confused:

P.S. I'll send you a FR, so we can play a few rounds!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

whenever i go for achievements, i definatly tell the people what im trying to get and if its ok, aegis wing for example, i hooked up to a friend and got about 3-4 achievements in the first level.

people like this kid your talking about are retarted to put it bluntly.

and all the achievements in this game are really easy and can be done in coop mode except ACE.

if your having troubles send me a FR. ill hook you up.

• 2 weeks later...
whenever i go for achievements, i definatly tell the people what im trying to get and if its ok, aegis wing for example, i hooked up to a friend and got about 3-4 achievements in the first level.

people like this kid your talking about are retarted to put it bluntly.

and all the achievements in this game are really easy and can be done in coop mode except ACE.

if your having troubles send me a FR. ill hook you up.

Actually ace can be achieved in co-op. If you have a buddy just stay back and not fire and only interfere when say you need him to get one of those pick ups that revive you then it can be done. I have yet to find a good friend thats good at the game and actually helps out lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Everyone has to do it to achieve the 200 points for the game.. its best just to allow them to do it and get it over with and hopefully on the first level. Any other level it shouldn't be done on because as you all say there are just too many enemy's firing at that point you need everyone. People should keep that in mind before attempting it.