Barad

What's your favourite map?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite map?

• Donya Fortress
    • Ziba Tower
    • Operation 925
    • Scrapmetal

Ziba Tower and Scrapmetal are my favorites. I can't seem to find any enemies what so ever on Donya Fortress, especially in Gun Master. I'm making full laps around the map without finding anyone.

They're all good maps but ZT and Scrap suits my playstyle more.

Operation 925 for me, it still reminds me of fighting in an Ikea. Ziba Tower looks good, but I've yet to have a good match on it, I go negative probably 90% of the time. Scrap Metal just pisses me off plain and simple. And Donya Fortress I don't even know what to think of it, but I'm still not a fan. Overall I feel like I'm playing MW2 in this xpack and then that annoyed feeling just spills over into the normal maps now.

I like all of them except for scrapmetal, for being small it is really confusing. Surprisingly I find it more confusing that Operation 925. Donya Fortress isn't my favorite but I would play it over scrapmetal any day. Although my favorite map would have to be Ziba Tower, that map is so much fun.

I have to say though, all the maps have one huge flaw: they've got some really REALLY dark sections! The middle flag in Donya fortress, WTF the entire enemy team can be standing on the sides near the wall without being seen!!

I've died so many times from camping b****s there!

Edited by TheLegendOf1977

I have to say though, all the maps have one huge flaw: they some really REALLY dark sections! The middle flag in Donya fortress, WTF the entire enemy team can be standing on the sides near the wall without being seen!!

I've died so many times from camping b****s there!

Yepp, and like I said..that whole underground car lot in Operation 9-5 is the worst, I can't kill shit in there and on top of that people camp in the corners and mess with smoke grenades and what not making the whole deal annoying!

Edited by Barad

Donya fortress is now (BY FAR) my LEAST favorite map! WOW everybody found some kind of camping spot, the map is littered with debri, other stuff and dark corners for people to hide, its rediculous!

I don't like the underground bit of that map, people will spam smoke and grenades in there from their corners and nothing else. :L