The Business Update

Dirty130

GTA Online - The Business Update.

R* has announced that next week will see the arrival of a new 'The Business Update' DLC for Grand Theft Auto Online, adding a host of new weapons and vehicles to your GTA V arsenal.

There's the new luxury Vestra jet, three all-new super fast sports cars - the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R - and two new weapons - the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine - to acquire in-game, as well as a host of new casual and formal business attire to purchase and wear.

Alongside new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses will be new all-business hairstyles, currency-themed tattoos and a collection of new masks "perfect for disguising yourself during the next hostile takeover." Items will be available in both Story Mode and Online, just like the Valentine's Day Massacre Special items, which are still available until March 2nd.

GTA Online's The Business Update DLC will be available on March 4th, ahead of a Business Update Event Weekend. Rockstar also promises news on Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and more soon.

What do you guys think?

Edit: [March 4, 2014] GTAV Title Update 1.11 Notes

Top Changes

• New Clothing items have been added to clothes stores.
  • New Tattoos have been added to the Tattoo parlours.
  • Four new Hairstyles (2 Male, 2 Female) have been added to all Barbers and Salons.
  • New Masks have been added to Vespucci Movie Masks.
  • Two new tire smoke colours are available from Los Santos Customs in Online (Green & Purple).
  • Four new vehicles (3 cars, 1 plane) have been added to their respective dealers: Grotti Turismo R, Dinka Jester, Albany Alpha, and Buckingham Vestra
  • Two new weapons have been added to Ammunation: Heavy Pistol, Special Carbine
  • Three celebrations have been added to Online - Dock, Knuckle Crunch, and Air Thrusting.
  • Players who are not the host of a job are now shown the "View Joined Players' Info" option while on the settings screen. This allows the player to access the list of players in their lobby, allowing muting or viewing profiles and stats.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to claim vehicles after being destroyed in the impound lot.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to give their vehicles nitrous boosts.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to bring vehicles from Single Player into Online.
  • Fixed an issue in Story Mode where a Titan would blow up when stored in a Hangar.
  • If a player has already ranked up a character to Rank 20 they will be given the option to skip the tutorial.
  • A number of vehicles have been added back to vehicles that can be stored in player garages: Karin Rebel (Clean), Beater Albany Emperor, Bravado Bison versions, Bravado Rumpo, Vapid Speedo, Canis Seminole

Full Change List

• Players now have the ability to highlight their own blip during Missions.
  • Head to Head mode is no longer in Beta.
  • Fixed issue where Leaderboard option was missing from mini-game coronas.
  • Corrected a small issue where Elf Hats remained on players after the Christmas DLC.
  • After timing out players are no longer returned to Single Player but will be returned to Online in a new lobby when they choose to return after being kicked.
  • Matchmaking option is now available within Minigames, defaulting to 'Off'.
  • Team colors are now used for "Wasted" messages.
  • The option to turn off Slipstreaming in Races has been added.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to waste a vehicle boost in a Race whilst on foot.
  • Rockstar Verified Jobs will now have the "R* Verified" logo over the photo within coronas.
  • Enemy players' blips will now show on the mini map if they are in a player's direct line of sight.
  • Removed Rockstar logo for display of Rockstar Verified jobs in the pause menu. This is to help in differentiating between Rockstar Created & Rockstar Verified.
  • Passengers are no longer stuck respawning if the driver completes the Rally without them.
  • Fixed an exploit where it was possible for players to repeatedly kill enemies in Missions without completing the Mission.
  • Fixed an exploit where it was possible to kick another player from a session without the required amount of votes.
  • Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for a character's face to change after applying a title update.
  • Fixed an issue where a player's map blip and HUD could go missing after accepting a NPC invite while in the cinema.
  • Fixed an issue where Races could be held up by lobby hosts going AFK.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to sell a vehicle immediately after purchasing it for a much higher price.
  • Fixed an issue where players could be forced into strange poses when being shot when using the switch menu.
  • Fixed an issue where vehicles were going missing from player's garages.
  • Fixed an issue where the Pistol .50 was not being taken into account when being used for the "Pistol Whipped" award.
  • Fixed an issue where blips showed incorrectly in Survivals.
  • Corrected a spawning issue with Boats.
  • Fixed an issue with characters overlapping when viewing hairstyles in the Hairdressers / Barbers.
  • Catch-Up is now turned off in Races when only one Checkpoint remains.
  • Corrected an issue where first place messages were being shown incorrectly.
  • Fixed an issue where a player's vehicle was damaged when it was driven into a garage.
  • Fixed an issue in the Del Perro Apartments where the buzzer does not work when another player is in the garage.
  • Fixed an issue where weapons were available in normal (non-GTA) races after dying.
  • Fixed several exploits where players were able to duplicate vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck when entering another player's garage as a passenger in that player's vehicle.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck if buzzed into an apartment and immediately left.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to appear in odd positions when selecting to trade a car for a bike whilst in their garage.
  • Fixed an exploit where it was possible to set bounties on idle players in Deathmatches.
  • Fixed an issue where horns did not play their previews fully in LS Customs.
  • Fixed an issue where players could potentially be moved between garages when the owner left the game.
  • Fixed an issue where players were not kicked from their apartment after buying one in the same building.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible for players in the same Crew to not be placed together.
  • Added audio to allow players to know when their team / the opposing team has delivered a package.
  • Height indication arrows have been enabled for players in Versus Missions and CTF.
  • Fixed an issue with "Timed Out" errors when attempting to join Online from the boot Online option.
  • Fixed an exploit where players were able to sell free DLC vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where custom vehicles could sometimes be used in locked UGC races.
  • If a Race is locked to a Sanchez model, the player will now be able to pick both the normal and livery version of the Sanchez.
  • Fixed an issue where invites to Contact Missions could read as "0 players".
  • Added functionality to allow Personal Vehicle delivery for when a player is close to their garage.
  • Fixed an issue where using the Quick GPS before leaving an apartment would not always select the closest location.
  • The Quick GPS list now contains the Wanted Vehicle option for Simeon.
  • Earrings are now removed when a player puts on a Mask.
  • Fixed an issue where Lamar would play the wrong celebration animation if he wins the tutorial race.
  • Fixed an issue where there would be a slight delay on some celebration animations.
  • Fixed an issue where an incorrect player name would be displayed above Lamar on celebration screens.
  • Fixed an issue where some celebrations would clip the camera.
  • Players in the Cheater Pool will now see a release date rather than a countdown of how long they have left.
  • Fixed an issue where Aim Settings were not saving correctly when accepting invites into sessions with different Aim Settings.
  • Fixed an issue where a version of the Sanchez did not have all of the modding options available to it.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck when entering their garage if a secondary player was in their garage at the same location.
  • Fixed an issue where using animations to end a phone call could block them from being used again.
  • The Barber Shop and Tattoo Parlour have been added to the Quick GPS option.
  • Fixed an exploit where players could teleport into locked vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck watching their cars drive around at the end of a Race.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect player name could be highlighted on Leaderboards.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to receive no Cash or RP for finishing first in a Parachuting Race.
Edited by Dirty130

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While of course, everyone wants the Heists and other supposed Launch-Lacking issues but at the very least, it's nice to see one of these per month and free. They could easily sit on their hands and charge for something but I think they're aware of people not happy about waiting and trying to offer something in the meantime.

I still need to try a bunch of the Created Content honestly.

They could easily sit on their hands and charge for something but I think they're aware of people not happy about waiting and trying to offer something in the meantime.

Agree. The fact that they're not charging for it certainly helps. And we get a G36c! Win! :)

What I think...hell I'm definitely looking forward to this, especially to the Grotti Turismo R which I'm pretty sure is not for free (well I got plenty to spend) and the fine ass Special Carbine aka G36C. Will also check out the new hairstyles and tattoos.

Just wish they could release some shit before the weekend or at the start of it and not on the usual Tuesday. 5 more days...

Good to see more updates.

I hope they continue to deal with the cheats that are still out there. I encountered someone yesterday who told me he got into a lobby with a hacker who hacked his account. Now whenever he kills an AI character in GTAO when he picks up the cash its like 1 billion in dropped cash.

However when he gets killed online if you pick up the cash he drops you get 1 billion. Once the people in his lobby found out they were hunting him down all over the place because he was a very valuable piñata.

I am hoping no cheated money ends up with me again because I don't want Rockstar to purge my account as well as taking away the Buzzard and Tank that I bought. Last time money was given to me and they not only took the money away which I didn't mind but they took away stuff that I had bought and I am pretty sure I earned enough to buy those things. I have just earned enough to buy those things again and if they take it away again I might stop playing this game.

GTA Online - The Business Update.

R* has announced that next week will see the arrival of a new 'The Business Update' DLC for Grand Theft Auto Online, adding a host of new weapons and vehicles to your GTA V arsenal.

There's the new luxury Vestra jet, three all-new super fast sports cars - the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R - and two new weapons - the Heavy Pistol and Special Carbine - to acquire in-game, as well as a host of new casual and formal business attire to purchase and wear.

Alongside new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses will be new all-business hairstyles, currency-themed tattoos and a collection of new masks "perfect for disguising yourself during the next hostile takeover." Items will be available in both Story Mode and Online, just like the Valentine's Day Massacre Special items, which are still available until March 2nd.

It all sounds pretty cool, and I can't wait. I really do love the mini updates while we wait for Heists.

GTA Online's The Business Update DLC will be available on March 4th, ahead of a Business Update Event Weekend. Rockstar also promises news on Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and more soon.

What do you guys think?

Of course they just HAD to add that at the end, like every post they make :p.

While of course, everyone wants the Heists and other supposed Launch-Lacking issues but at the very least, it's nice to see one of these per month and free. They could easily sit on their hands and charge for something but I think they're aware of people not happy about waiting and trying to offer something in the meantime.

I still need to try a bunch of the Created Content honestly.

Long as they don't make the free DLC's items cost an absorbent amount to try and entice people to buy micro-transactions. I agree about the free DLC, and love that they are doing it (we all know they don't have to), but don't make things needlessly expensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Albany Roosevelt.

FUCK THIS!

Nah, it's nice to see Rockstar support their game, it really is, but I want the real DLC to hit already.

Yeah, me too. I just gave up on caring for the moment, just enjoy what I get in the mean time. A lot less stress ;)

Also, here is the link just in case people want to see some pictures:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52200/GTA-Online-The-Business-Update-Coming-Next-Week-Tuesday

Edited by Fishman

FUCK THIS!

Nah, it's nice to see Rockstar support their game, it really is, but I want the real DLC to hit already.

And when it finally does, it will probably be so over hyped by then. I wonder how it could possibly meet expectations? I just hope they're fun more than anything.

Of course they just HAD to add that at the end, like every post they make :p.

Long as they don't make the free DLC's items cost an absorbent amount to try and entice people to buy micro-transactions. I agree about the free DLC, and love that they are doing it (we all know they don't have to), but don't make things needlessly expensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Albany Roosevelt.

Wouldn't be a R* news article without them promising something without a release date. ;)

As for the price of the Grotti Turismo R. Don't expect that to be cheap unless R* took notice of all the flack they got due to the price of the "Rusefelt".

same, I haven't played in about a month+ and prolly wont until they release something real.

I still play once or twice a week in competitive game modes. Very little Free Roam though..

And when it finally does, it will probably be so over hyped by then. I wonder how it could possibly meet expectations? I just hope they're fun more than anything.

I still play once or twice a week in competitive game modes. Very little Free Roam though..

I Agree, and I did get on each night for a few games until I finally got sick of getting the "Host Boot" due to rank or whatever power trip they wanted to invoke. I really wanted to see some campaign dlc, but whatever...

More cars I don't have room in my garage for. Everyone wants heists, I just want more garage space.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking the exact same thing! ;) The only reason I had room for a Roosevelt was because one of my muscle cars glitch lost its insurance, so when it got totaled, I just didn't want to bother trying to find a replacement!

More cars I don't have room in my garage for. Everyone wants heists, I just want more garage space.

Another vote here for more garage space. Come on Rockstar. I just hope they don't make us pay an extortionate amount of GTA cash.

I suspect if every GTAO player was asked do they want more garage space over extra clothes, masks, hairstyles and maybe even cars they would vote for garage space. I know I would.

When I got the Albany Roosevelt I had to get rid of cars I did not really want to lose. Now I have to go through the same process with the new dlc cars.

Edited by Viperspike

I Agree, and I did get on each night for a few games until I finally got sick of getting the "Host Boot" due to rank or whatever power trip they wanted to invoke. I really wanted to see some campaign dlc, but whatever...

Would like to see that over everything else!

Glad I'm not the only one thinking the exact same thing! ;) The only reason I had room for a Roosevelt was because one of my muscle cars glitch lost its insurance, so when it got totaled, I just didn't want to bother trying to find a replacement!

Another vote here for more garage space. Come on Rockstar. I just hope they don't make us pay an extortionate amount of GTA cash.

I suspect if every GTAO player was asked do they want more garage space over extra clothes, masks, hairstyles and maybe even cars they would vote for garage space. I know I would.

When I got the Albany Roosevelt I had to get rid of cars I did not really want to lose. Now I have to go through the same process with the new dlc cars.

For everyone wanting more garage space. Wouldn't the purchase of another 'house' fix that? Sure it would cost more GTA$, but I'd like another house on the other side of town if the purchase was possible anyway. Bringing the 'cars stored' total up to 20, I'm sure everyone would be happy.

For everyone wanting more garage space. Wouldn't the purchase of another 'house' fix that? Sure it would cost more GTA$, but I'd like another house on the other side of town if the purchase was possible anyway. Bringing the 'cars stored' total up to 20, I'm sure everyone would be happy.

That would be cool too, you're right. How about a CABIN IN THE WOODS lmao and another one all the way to the north. No for real, additional properties would be great.

[/url]

Granted they botched their online launch but given their past quality of DLC being well worth the prices for the content, I have faith that for whatever is charged, won't be skimmed on the goods.

Yeah I would assume that since they know a good amount of people found ways to make stupid amounts of money, if you got it, grab it. It's a showpiece anyway. TBH, most of the purchasable cars are badass but you're still just as likely to find a decent enough car on the road and juice it up to near Super Standards ;)

Granted they botched their online launch but given their past quality of DLC being well worth the prices for the content, I have faith that for whatever is charged, won't be skimmed on the goods.

Yeah I would assume that since they know a good amount of people found ways to make stupid amounts of money, if you got it, grab it. It's a showpiece anyway. TBH, most of the purchasable cars are badass but you're still just as likely to find a decent enough car on the road and juice it up to near Super Standards ;)

Oh I bought the Albany, and I'm sure I will buy all the new Business DLC stuff too. I would also like to point out that I wasn't one of those people who "cheated" or used an exploit for money, I earned mine all legit doing missions, etc.. :)

Oh I bought the Albany, and I'm sure I will buy all the new Business DLC stuff too. I would also like to point out that I wasn't one of those people who "cheated" or used an exploit for money, I earned mine all legit doing missions, etc.. :)

It's all good. I'm not in need of convincing lol. By now, people who have been playing legit and on a regular basis should be able to afford it anyway. It's only impossible-seeming to rank up/earn money if you limit your options.