Why GUST is the magic to buy!

Stinkyf1re

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling about this ....

Everyone t-bagging my poor female body.

We need to find another lady that plays Shadowrun so that yall go harass her when you need some lovin.

I can always have my mom play for me...:p

Anyway, i'm looking forward to your 'tage Nascar, if you want some good footage, I'll play with you! :)

Also, make sure that you have at least a 2 minute segment filled only with gusting smoke users, or gusting nades/rockets. That would be sweet. :biglaugh

yea now that i am using gust much more now i will definently get some of that i favorite use of gust though is gusting my own grenades so that they fly around corners as stuff so that the people thought they ran away (since i am a troll right now) but then the nade lands right next to them and blamo!!! lol but the only problem now is actually getting the footage the only way i can think of is setting up the camera to tape my tv but that will be poor quality :( any ideas?

You really need a capture card.

But I don't know of any for the 360. I am 0 help.

yea that is what i thought like i can get a box with a input and out put and it records or something or maybe get the VGA (i think that is what it is called) cable to hook it up to my computer and record it like that but i dont really want to spend any money i was thinking for something like to do when i am not on my 360 because my bro is something to do for fun but it is only an idea at this state and i have found some montages on youtube but they mostly seem to be sniper shots of lucky kills or lucky grenade throws stuff like that

i hate gust and smoke they are so damn cheap

No, no, no you guys.

He's not saying that Gust and Smoke are bad. He's just saying that smoke sucks, and people who use it are cheap. He is also saying that for how awesome and kick-ass gust is, it is pretty cheap for just being $2000.:p He must have accidently typed the hate in front of gust instead of smoke...;)

At least, if he doesn't want an agry mob outside of his house, that's what he meant! :biglaugh

it was soo funny i was playing against this total n00b a little while ago and he thought he was so cool because he bought smoke and when i was about to kill him he would smoke and taunt me by standing right in front of me even though i had already used gust against him when we were battleing so i gusted his ass and teabagged him and went off to go find a tree and when i came back he was rezed and was trying to get his weapons back and i came up and started shooting him again and he went into smoke again so i gusted him again and he died again but not compleatly and this dwarf came up and i started battleing him and i fell back to the tree again the dwarf got frustrated and ran back (because i am troll with smg and he was tring to get close to zap me and shotgun me but i kept gusting him away) but on the way back he rezed the elf smoker again and i killed him again with gust it was soo funny though because he would stand still thinking he was safe and i killed him 3 times in one round lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...