At least 5 Unobtainable Achievements!

See the edits below!

That must be some kinda of record!

I now have 19 Veteran ratings and no achievement for it for the three achievements for getting 3 stars for time, health and style.

Also I cashed in more than 30 pieces of intel and saved up 32 more and haven't gotten the achievement for getting finding 30 pieces.

If any others don't unlock I'll let you know but for now avoid this at all costs!

EDIT: Ok the intel one can be done, it popped when I cashed in 30+ intel pieces at once!

So it's only 4 that aren't working

EDIT 2: It would seem you need to get all 15 without exiting to the menu! Thanks to VVh1pCr3am for the tip

Edited by Hybridchld

I just unlocked the achievement for getting 3 stars on time while playing through new game+.

Edit: Just got the style one as well.

Edit 2: Health now as well.

Last Edit: Veteran unlocked too.

And it would be my luck that I didn't get the achievement for the paragon ending on new game+. :mad: I made all paragon choices in the second playthrough but got the same ending for renegade. Watched a video on the ending and I don't remember getting a choice at the end for either playthrough but the video I watched did.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

I just unlocked the achievement for getting 3 stars on time while playing through new game+.

Edit: Just got the style one as well.

Edit 2: Health now as well.

Last Edit: Veteran unlocked too.

And it would be my luck that I didn't get the achievement for the paragon ending on new game+. :mad: I made all paragon choices in the second playthrough but got the same ending for renegade. Watched a video on the ending and I don't remember getting a choice at the end for either playthrough but the video I watched did.

Sweet, I'll try that.

• 1 year later...