Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a buddy to do the campaign on co-op on Legendary difficulty. Send a message to my gamertag at : "xHOT SAUCEx 03"

I'm willing to tackle this achievement. I have been looking for a person to do this with for awhile, I just recently made an account for this website. I'll send you a message on the 360.

Hi guys and gals

Looking for a legendary co op partner and someone to go through to running the show. I'm in the UK, so GMT timezone - but work being slow means I have lots of free time to put into this, as well as being able to run some late nights. ;-)

I have all the skulls unlocked for this game to make legendary a bit easier and I have a mic. Also, I'm working on the Halo series achievements overall - so if you need an extra for Halo Reach and Halo 4 multiplayer, feel free to add me for that too. ;-)

GT: English Redneck

Looking to boost "Running The Show" (reach General rank), it's the last Achievement I need. I don't have the DLC so if you have a good way of boosting this without DLC, please message me with something about Halo Wars on Xbox Live: Grohlvana

I'm looking for someone who will boost me the Running the Show achievement. I'm at 170,000 points currently and would like to get this achievement. I don't know how to boost it, so you'll have to walk me through it.

Gamer tag DSight. Eastern time zone.

I'm only available mon to Friday in the evenings.

I'm looking for a partner to do running the show, and to finish the campaign on legendary. I have all the skulls and have been slowly chipping away at running the show. I have a mic as well. Hit me up if anyone wants to play. GT - XxDceptxX

Looking to boost "Running the Show" aka the general rank achievement.

I am literally a few matches away from getting the achievement.

Please leave me a message to my gamertag if you want to boost thanks!

GT: rapid riot boy

**I won't be online from May 25-June 8**

I'm also looking to boost for "Running the Show". I need roughly 310,000, which using the boost method is about 9-10 games?

I can help with any of the achievements so anyone who is interest, please message me over Live

GT: Phoenix6000