Game of the Week: May 13-19 (Aegis Wing)

Creech

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/screenshots/246/med_AegisWing_screenshot28_Level5_City5_Attached2.JPG

The game of the week for May 13-19 is Aegis Wing. If you are interested in playing with x360a members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own x360a room and set it to open.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from x360a.

Is this game still on the UK marketplace? I couldn't find it on xbox.com's marketplace under any category when I searched. Or has it been removed like some of the older arcade titles?

It's only on the US marketplace. I actually forget how I got my hands on the game years ago. I think you can either make a US silver account or have a friend save the game on a stick and transfer. First option seems more solid.

I have a major exam during that week, so I won't be able to host anything for the first few days. I should definitely be able to host some games after I take my exam though! :) I've actually never played this game before, but I look forward to being able to play it with everyone! =)

I suck at this type of game, but if people don't mind me joining in I'd be up for it

Not a problem at all. With four players in the game, nobody really needs to be good at it to blow through it. Not to mention that the idea is to have fun, not necessarily "win".

If anyone wants to I will be on tonight around 9:30 - 10 PM EST. I can play for 2-3 hours so send me a message over live if you want to play.

Assuming my Internet cooperates, I will be on shortly before then to redownload this and I will play. :)

Edit:

Managed to stay on from 6:30 EST - 8:30 EST. Should have a tech here before the end of the week, so I can be on longer. Blow shit up for me until then. :)

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Looks like I'll be available most of tomorrow. :)

I'll post when I'm on, but wanted to give a heads up in case someone would like to plan ahead. Feel free to message me on XBL or post here about playing.

I'll be on in about 2 hours. (2pm central time zone) I should be on for several hours, so feel free to come chat and/or play.

Everyone should note, Kairi is awesome at this game!

Taking a food break. Then I will be back online if anyone wants to play. :)

Thanks. :) I should get more awesome as I play the game more too. :p

I can play more tonight, but if anyone wants to play over the weekend, try to message me in advance if possible!