Easy Burn 10,000

I5kend4r

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, thank you so much.

I'm usually all for boosting shit, old, dead games or stupidly ridiculous achievements or games that are terrible etc etc.

But this is a freaking fitness game & you're going to fucking cheat the system? Geez.

Are any of you who are willing to boost this in the top 50 on your respected countries leaderboard?

You're only kidding yourself & wasted you're own money instead of enjoying the game for what it is. Oh well your loss in every respect.

i'm #3 for the US and i'm not boosting or whatever it is. I do all the workouts the right way, mostly the cardio boxing routines. I do it several times a day and usually burn 400-700 calories a day according to the calorie counter in the game. for the cardio boxing routine (entire class gold) i usually burn from 75-95 calories in the 12 minute session.

as for the idiots that are boosting they are only cheating themselves. dude said he thought the highest the weight meter would go is 396lbs (not sure what it actually is because i just put my real weight in), well get used to that number because your fat ass is going to be well over that if you aren't already.

i'm #3 for the US and i'm not boosting or whatever it is. I do all the workouts the right way, mostly the cardio boxing routines. I do it several times a day and usually burn 400-700 calories a day according to the calorie counter in the game. for the cardio boxing routine (entire class gold) i usually burn from 75-95 calories in the 12 minute session.

as for the idiots that are boosting they are only cheating themselves. dude said he thought the highest the weight meter would go is 396lbs (not sure what it actually is because i just put my real weight in), well get used to that number because your fat ass is going to be well over that if you aren't already.

Hahahaha!

You are so damn right man!

Thanks, it makes sense if you already do a lot of other working out and stuff. Like play sports for school, with buds, or ork out at gym, to do something like this for the achievements. Your body can only take so much, and you really do not want to wear it down. When I play this I will definetly do something to make it much easier on my slim teenage body.

First off, to the slew of D-bags out there that immediately assume my 140 lb "fat ass" just rocked my way to 10,000 calories, why open the thread in the first place if you don't want the easy achievement? So you can sit on your fat ass and trash people on the net? Just because I have found a way to cheat a system and decide to share with people who do want to cheat the system does not me the I myself sit and rock away. This is a thread marked "EASY BURN 10,000" and that's what it is. An EASY way to get your achievement.

Alright, boosting this game seems to create some backlash. So let me just put things in a very simple way.

Some people really want to max games out. Such as myself, and I go back and play games after and everything. I use this game every morning and evening for at least cardio boxing. and if I set my weight to 397lbs then I burn about 270 cal per class. I don't care in real life how many cal I burn I am not overweight, I am in great shape and I use this game to keep my cardio up so every 6 months when I must retest the physical assessment for the police force I pass. This game is a good workout game and you can increase the speed at which you unlock achievements by increasing your weigh in the game. For those of you who dont need to workout to lose weight, this is ideal, because it doesn't necessarily matter how many cal you burn. For those of you who want/need to lose weight, then yes that is only cheating yourself, because you'll never be able to track your progress which may be important to your routine.

While watching the leafs trounce the dallas stars I sat in a lazy boy and did cardio boxing on AV2 while I watched a game on AV1, I rocked the chair like hell, and every 12 minutes I switched back to AV2 to replay the session. In a 30 minute period or so I burned about 1200 Cal. approx 390 Cal per 12 minute session.

So in short, get achievements fast, this guys method works, but don't forget about the game when you've got them all, correct your weight in the game, and use some of the workouts. they really do work.

Alright, boosting this game seems to create some backlash.

I always find it strange when that happens, considering the fact that we're on an achievement-based forum http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif You're talking about boosting achievements on x360a? No way!! http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

I think it's cool that there will eventually be a TON of fitness based games for the Kinect and perhaps it will urge folks to exercise a bit more. I'm pushing 40, so more healty activity is always a bonus. I live on a farm though, so it's not like I don't get plenty of exercise anyway.

Please end all achievement guides,roadmaps,walkthroughs and boosting threads.No im serious mods,end them.I feel dirty for ever using them,i shall no longer rent a game,thrash it then send it back.The fitness masses have spoken.Ha Ha

Normally when i see someone saying "my money, i do what i want" sometimes i feel like just saying "shut the fuck up", but on this occasion i dont mind, maybe the OP is some fit boxer or some crap, dont judge him, yes achievements are meant to be earned, and yes he is still earning them by playing the game.

So what if he takes a shortcut and so what if its a fitness game, he spent his money on the game and maybe he wants to do it the easy way, if you ever boosted on a game and asked people to help you earn them achievements faster, im pretty sure you wouldnt want people to start smack talking.

Also the guy quoted is right, this is an achievement site for a reason, pretty sure stallion is doing the same exact thing right now, doubt he gives a crap about doing it the "hard way"

Please end all achievement guides,roadmaps,walkthroughs and boosting threads.No im serious mods,end them.I feel dirty for ever using them,i shall no longer rent a game,thrash it then send it back.The fitness masses have spoken.Ha Ha

Then why do you have an account on here?

You can set your weight to the max limit and join the entire cardio boxing class. Set a rocking chair in your play area, sit in it, rock.

You'll lose about 315 calories per class.

There may be faster ways, just haven't messed around with it

You don't need to rock, you just have to have a chair there, and get over 315

Edited by MadCor

The kids that cheat this game for the easy 1000G are the same kiddies that are ungrateful that their mommies bought them the game in the first place to try to get them to be more active. This website is for various ways to achieve achievements, whether they be easy or hard, so you can't hate on those that share their methods. I would just hope that the people that are playing this, and any future Kinect fitness-style games, are getting the body (and cardio-pulmonary) exercises the game was designed to offer so they don't die with 100k+ gamerscores at the age of 40.

• 2 weeks later...