rambo dogtag

darkstorm222

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up for it. Ive sent you a message

If you want to get this tag, I'm also up for it, only managed to get 1 multi kill so far (pure luck).

PS: Atticus, I think we were in the same squad last night, pretty good job though: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/73147863/2/

I have a session set up on TA for today at 3pm central. if interested message me on Live if you can't join through TA.

:(

Won't be on for a while, Dishonored has had my complete undivided attention recently and am having dinner with the gf and some friends tonight....

Not even sure yet if I'll be home at all this weekend but I'd be up for some BF3 soon. Once I get Mostly Flesh and Steel out of the way :woop:

:(

Won't be on for a while, Dishonored has had my complete undivided attention recently and am having dinner with the gf and some friends tonight....

Not even sure yet if I'll be home at all this weekend but I'd be up for some BF3 soon. Once I get Mostly Flesh and Steel out of the way :woop:

Not sure if this session is going to happen myself. Still need a few more people as of now.

I'll happily help on one condition: you all surrender your dogtags to me.

PASS!!

Earn them!!