The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What pisses me off is I spent a ton of $$ decking out a bike and car and both were in franklins garage in vinewood. After a couple times of playing the game later on, the garage was empty. The game just took my vehicles and they disappeared. Like WTF?! So that 100grand i spent went down the drain. They werent moved to the other garage either, i checked.

What pisses me off is I spent a ton of $$ decking out a bike and car and both were in franklins garage in vinewood. After a couple times of playing the game later on, the garage was empty. The game just took my vehicles and they disappeared. Like WTF?! So that 100grand i spent went down the drain. They werent moved to the other garage either, i checked.

Yeah that is really messed up, happened to me too. The other day the garage (Michael) won't even open and I parked a tuned car there.

Well, I have a MAJOR glitch happening to me, preventing me from completing the story, and I submitted a ticket to R* about it, but haven't gotten anything back yet. But that is a glitch, and not a gameplay feature, so I'll leave that out.

What annoys me the most, is the flying. It was so silky smooth in GTA4, and not the controls and feel of the flying vehicles in GTA5 are just so clunky. You cannot aim with the weapons(miniguns), as the vehicles shake, wobble, and are too sensitive to control, they tried to make them easier to kill with(lock-on missiles).

I loved piloting choppers in GTA4(apart from people spamming missiles). It was so satisfying to take out 2+ choppers after you while picking up a friend and dropping him off, which was only possible because of the very smooth handling of them in GTA4.

Oh, and I'm a little disappointed that ATVs cannot be customized. Plus, vehicles like the Dodge Ram(don't know the in-game name) has hardly any customization apart from wheels and color.

Damn, stunt jumps are hard. I'm on 31 and every time I land perfectly I just die. Like... Franklin's testicles shoot into his brain or something when he lands.

I did them all a few hours ago and some of them just refused to pass for a while. Always make a Quick Save before them, so that if you die or destroy your car you can just revert back to them.

They were still a lot easier than the ones on GTA IV. I can vaguely remember a few of those were real bastards, that almost demanded a super fast car.

I did them all a few hours ago and some of them just refused to pass for a while. Always make a Quick Save before them, so that if you die or destroy your car you can just revert back to them.

They were still a lot easier than the ones on GTA IV. I can vaguely remember a few of those were real bastards, that almost demanded a super fast car.

Yeah I'm making quick saves like crazy. So close to finishing this, then I just have the plane things and submarine things and all the single player achievements are mine. Oh shit, and the gold medals... damn it!

Didn't attempt them in GTA IV.

Edited by Spock

I didn't really attempt any of the stunt jumps. I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I go off the ramp, the screen goes slow-motion and I just fly like an eagle and it says failed.

Also, the thing with the garage happened again just now. This time it was a Z Type.

I don't have a problem losing the police, its the damn time it takes for the wanted level to disappear. Honestly, a one star level should clear in 10 seconds at most.

I'm around 58% done and the only missions that are really fun to me are the heists. The rest range from boring to ok. I mean it seems every damn mission requires a five minute ride/flight so the guys can bitch at each other.

I haven't ever used the bitching thread for any game, but the Kifflom missions are absolutely tedious. Rockstar definitely thought "what's the most boring thing to do in a game?" made a list, and avoided them entirely in the story; but as a laugh once the game was 99% complete they thought, "hey, let's stick all these into a side mission, just for (our) fun!"

I write as Michael is walking around in circles for 5 miles chanting kifflom, while my controller is tied up.

Praise Kifflom!

I've had him cuddling with a guy in pink (can't remember his name) in bed, or drunk on train tracks as the train is barreling towards him. Hilarious.

Lol I haven't seen the train tracks one yet but I know about the guy in pink. I think he's Wade's cousin in his own apartment that Trevor took over lmao.

I'm only about a third of the way into the game but so far I'm really impressed. I've spent hours just driving around checking out the world but the one thing I've noticed is there are often times when the world feels empty.

There's plenty of detail in the world and no two areas feel the same but there are often times when I'm driving around and there is no one else in sight apart from a few cars passing by. That was one of the tings I liked about GTA IV. No matter where you went, there were always people doing something. Yet I've walked through places like Sandy Shores and it feels like a ghost town.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread