Help with getting the General Achievement

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with getting the last two ranks. I completed the game on hard and found all the bonus items. These are the last two achievements left. Do I have to restart a new campaign or anything. Plus, whiling getting the time trials and the bonus items, I have the general rank, just not the achievement. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

after i completed the hard difficulty i somehow went up to the rank of general yet i dont have the colonel or general achievements? wtf? i played through again for the time trials and weapons kills and still no luck with these, im getting ready to start a new game but i fear ill have to go through along with getting the barrels and bonus objectives, pics and letters all over again, jeez i hate glitched achievements, somebody plz help

• 2 weeks later...

kills also count towards rank i was a general in infiltration of jackson had about 450 kills and did most of bonus objectives .... reason i know kills count also is cz after getting a kill it tells you on the screen that you will be promoted when mission ends my thought is that ranking is based on your mission score

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...