Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

Now I have to wait until Sunday, Monday, and December 20 to get my last achievements :( I don't want to have to wait that long!!

Then don't get the game. The achievements were listed on the site before you downloaded it. Be patient and take two seconds Sunday and Monday to get almost all of the points and then figure out how to distract yourself until the 20th. Its not too hard, I'm sure you can pull it off . . . somehow.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't get the game. The achievements were listed on the site before you downloaded it. Be patient and take two seconds Sunday and Monday to get almost all of the points and then figure out how to distract yourself until the 20th. Its not too hard, I'm sure you can pull it off . . . somehow.

Yeah true that. I missed Thursday game so hopefully in November I will remember the date. Then on to the 20th of Decemeber. Then I will be done. I am actually kinda glad it's kinda spaced out like that. To annoy some people.

Yeah true that. I missed Thursday game so hopefully in November I will remember the date. Then on to the 20th of Decemeber. Then I will be done. I am actually kinda glad it's kinda spaced out like that. To annoy some people.

It is good my gamercard looks way better than some people.

Edited by Xx NTAEndar xX

LOL @ EA. I made fun of this when I first heard the idea, but once I saw it was only 80 points I thought I'd get it and see if it's somewhat decent. Well after getting this Live Score Tracker today I can safely say this is quite bad. But at least I only spent 80 MSP on it so I can't be too angry about it. But this is simply one of the worst fantasy draft/fantasy trackers around - not only is it silly and rather hard to set up and begin (awful user interface(s)), but the EA site has been down to maintenance most of the day.... on the first day of the NFL season....

I followed every step of the guide and the game worked perfectly for me! All I need are the Sunday, Saturday, and Thursday achievements and I'm golden!

I just really really want to thank the OP for making this, because there is no way in holy heck I would have figured out EA's nightmare of a website to get it going.

great thanks for the online walkthrough bit.

that site was the worst. so glitchy, took me forever to figure out the adding players to the teams bit, had to hit save after every one.

now i've logged into the xbla game but its glitchy there too and i login and sometimes i can click through to the team othertimes it keeps asking me to login, even after ive logged in once and i can see my league name. crappy thing

Wtf is wrong with this thing? It is saying I'm not old enough when I go into account log in and it never said that when I had first downloaded it. I deleted live score tracker, then redownloaded it but for some reason it still won't let me on. If anyone could help, it would be appreciated.

edit: A more updated version of my problem. I downloaded live score tracker yesterday and registered. I tried logging in 2-3 times but it didn't work. Then I went on Fantasy.easports.com and it didn't allow me to log in. I made a new email and a new account on easports but it wouldn't let me make a draft.. the create a draft thing was effed up and wouldn't let me get passed page 2 (the continue button kept sending me back to the first page) and I know I was doing everything correct. Well anyway, I got an account thanks to Du 69 2, and I was able to log in with my other account on my Xbox and I got the achievements I was trying to get, but I still can't get on with my original Xbox account (TheGoldenReaper). I hit Account Log In then it says something along the lines of "We're sorry but the ea servers cannot be accessed because you're not old enough..." and such. Again, please help if you can or if you know anything I could do to fix this.

Edited by TheGoldenReaper

I'm also having trouble setting this up. I tried Firefox, and that was buggy, but even IE7 has a JavaScript error at the bottom left corner.

I'm stuck at where I have to do my own Draft. Like said above, I select Team jhubsch01 (my team), Quarterback is selected already. Then I pick a player from the left and click Add. Then I click Save. Then I switch the team to Team 2 and Save. Pick a QB, Add, Save. Repeat for Team 3 and Team 4.

Then what?

I can click Mark Finished (it says "This draft has 0 picks left to assign," as I did a 1-round draft), but then when I log in on my 360, I get the Invalid error message. What am I doing wrong? How can I fix it? I've followed what the guide said to do.

So xbox live is going to be down for about 24hrs from 09/29 12:01 PST which brings my question up:

Can someone confirm that you can that you CAN get the achievements by adjusting your region in your xbox? I read it on this forum but it didn't seem correct as the actual matches aren't arranged until after the current matchup...(if i'm right)

• 2 weeks later...
Are you sure you will be able to get the Saturday achievement during the Playoff weeks?

Not 100% sure until we try. Just an asumption. Best bet is to mark your calendar for the only Saturday game listed. If the playoff games don't count, there is always the 2009 season! :mad:

If so, are the Playoff dates still TBA?

When are they usually held?

You will have to check the schedule and see. It will get updated closer to the end of the season.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules#Week

Could someone PLEASE give me a username and password to use??

It won't let me sign up on the EA website... it won't go to the next page.

Same here, i made a new account because it wouldn't let me sign in, and when i click on create commissioner league, then it sends me here

http://fantasy2.easports.com/eaexperts2008.asp

And it won't let me sign in, or create anything, but if i go to the regular EA site it says i'm logged in.

EDIT: Newvermind, it finally worked for me. I clicked on a small tab that said chose your favorite team and it finally sent me to another sign in page and gave it to me.

Edited by Parkerktm

14. Now go to the Lineup page (http://fantasy2.easports.com/footbal...ineup_proc.asp)

15. Once there make sure you Submit each teams lineup.

16. All Done and now you should beheld to use your account with Live Score Tracker

this is where i get stuck the website says it has a error or something is it because i run fire fox ?

Take out the _proc in the url and you should be fine.

Im having trouble now since I did everything it said and now im stuck there

It says my roster is invalid and i will be able to set my lineup when drafting begins which is when?

• 1 month later...
Not 100% sure until we try. Just an asumption. Best bet is to mark your calendar for the only Saturday game listed. If the playoff games don't count, there is always the 2009 season! :mad:

You will have to check the schedule and see. It will get updated closer to the end of the season.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules#Week

Okay, thanks. :)

I won't be near my 360 on December 20th, so I am counting on the playoffs...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that this satuday (Dec 20th) is the day to get your Saturday Gameday achievement. I would assume that you could change your region and time to something sooner and actually get it on Friday night if you wanted. Otherwise, don't forget!

I'm still not sure if the Playoff games will count towards the Saturday Gameday achievement.