Achievement Discussion

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The secret ones have to be the levels-hideing the names of them I bet??-if the gold medals are achivable then this could be a getable 1000 pointer game and if the 2 reviews iv seen for the game,fun aswell,it's the pickups that usually get me I hope there not to hard I hope, by the way the reviews I've read both got 8 out of 10.Good luck in getting them points mate.

Just got 960pts so far on this, played through on detective first to get that achievement, then knocked it down to officer for the rest of the. If you mix up ur fighting combos and variations its easy enough to get all gold rating on all levels try and aim for 9000 to 10,000 points per level and you'll have in the bag. Now just gotta find them dawn bagdes.

Hard hard is detective would you say?

Pretty easy as far as "Hard Mode" goes.

I beat the game last night in one sitting on Detective mode, took me about 8 or 9 hours.

I'd say you could easily beat it in 4-5 on Officer, and in 3-4 on Cadet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the two achievements i missed where the somewhat glitchy Shhhh, and the one where you have to save the hostages on top of temple tower before you go in to face riggs the first time. it is easily missed as you have to be very quick and know where the enemies are before they start executing them. using focus mode is recommended. hope this helps

Hard hard is detective would you say?

compared to some "hard mode" games like stranglehold and the like, detective mode is manageable as long as you have a good grasp of the game mechanics and the enemys and what they are weak against. there is a few parts in the game that are tough regardless of difficulty and therefore will test you more on detective, but it is obtainable