Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

I'm going to make a server this Sunday at 6PM EST and run through all of the game types since a bunch of people probably still need the Rainman achievement (I do). Everyone else can go afk once joined since it's a pretty easy (but time consuming) achievement. Other achievements can also be gotten during this if people need/want them. If you want to join either add me GT: SirEzhno or send me a message or something.

It only requires a minimum of four players and I can get someone to help so that's half. Only need two people to show up. I should also have the achievement for finishing legendary by then if anyone wants to kill me (I need to kill someone with it too).

Sent you a friend request. :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little disorganized but everyone got their achievements today on the server.

Sent you a friend request. :)

I saw you on during the time we had the server up but I don't think you were ever in the game; I sent multiple invites.

Hi All,

I'm looking to boost a few of the MP achievements. I will be available most of this evening and throughout the week.

In paticular, I'm looking to boost: Rainman, Violent Cartographer, Killtacular, Decorated Soldier, Ninja, and Air Traffic control if that helps. But I will of course help with others.

My Gamertag is: BlindBearBum.

I'm in the UK i.e. GMT.

Send me a message with Halo 2 in it and I'll be sure to respond. Cheers.

So. I think the best os to set up a party so we can go through all MP achievements.

The ideal is for us to get a 5 player party at least, for that "Killtacullar".

The focus will be primarily in "Rainman" and "Violent Cartographer" as they are the mos time consuming. Let's just get them out of the way.

Then we'll do the rest as needed.

Session on TA: http://www.trueachievements.com/creategamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=282102

Assuming I don't get hours at work on Thursday, I will be hosting a custom game to get all multiplayer achievements since I ended up working on Monday. It would be around the same time - 6pm Central time. If for some reason I do end up working (99% chance I won't) it would be pushed back until 8pm. If anyone wants to join, post here or message me on xbox live. Gamertag is S0ME0NE SPECIAL (the 0's are zeros). I'll invite whoever messages me first, then go online and look through posts in this thread. I will also post a hour before the lobby is live to get everyone we can in to play. It should take only about a hour or so according to some players that claim you can start a game and then end it immediately. Multikills and other achievements will also be done all in one go.

lookin to do all MULTIPLAYER ACHIEVEMENTS in my new account i unlocked all achievements in my older account so i know what we have to do is pretty easy only takes like 2 hours max. because for rainman etc the host start the game then the host end the game and it count add mee..:::: alexx massacre

If there is anyone up for boosting Halo 2 MP achievements tonight I'll be on for a few more hours. If not I should be on most of tomorrow. The achievements I'm needing is Decorated Soldier, Violent Cartographer, Rainman, Triple and Killtacular, and Air Traffic Control. I will of course stick around to help others get the achievements they need. I won't be able to help with Hired Gun because I haven't beaten the game on Legendary yet on the pc.

This is filling up a lot recently, I'm making myself available for the Hired Gun achievement for anyone who needs it. I 1000'd this game already and can offer people this kill (as well as the other Viral) until the servers close down.

Contact me on here or XBL at my Gamertag "TVthePunisher". If I'm not busy at the moment or working on another game, I'll get back at you.

I also made this session on TA if you're interested in joining.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=282704

Edited by TVthePunisher

Heads up: In about 1 hour I will be holding the lobby. I will post/edit this post again once it is open and I start inviting people.\

EDIT: LOBBY IS LIVE. If you need a invite send me a message on live (S0ME0NE SPECIAL, the 0's are zeros) and I'll get you in!

EDIT 2: LOBBY IS CLOSED. Thank you everyone for joining in that helped! Its greatly appreciated! Glad you guys were all able to co-operate and worked together so well. Hope I have other trading lobbies like this one in the future!

Edited by xOMEGAx