Achievement Trading Thread [EU Version]

CuppaChoc

ALL HAIL THE MASTER OF GAMING KNOWLEDGE!

I'm not an achievement whore unlike you so it does not bother me.

I play online for fun, and if the only way to get online is to "boost", then so be it. = ]

If your not an achievement whore then why put all you've acomplished in your sig, and why post on an achievement site ? Look if you wanna try again message me, but if you pull crap like that again your out. Lets not argue further, the threads getting a mess.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ike;914615']Alright I now have 46/47 achievements' date=' I just need the billion dollar, so if you have a space with a group of [b']reliable[/b] people, send me an invite. (Or friend request me anyway)

Well if you were to help me obtain the SSC achievements, I'd help you boost up, I'm not interested in getting retirement savings plan, so I'd be happy to sit and let you gain all objectives.

Looking for one or two people to help boost the SSC acheivements with. I've already got richs x360a involved and (hopefully) don manolito too, but if one of these guys drops out then we'll need a couple.

Basically should take a couple of games - one for one team to get the perfect win etc, and the other for the other team to do likewise. Then we can take it in turns to get the barrels done.

We'll also play one normal ranked game to get the weapons pack achievement from the verteran DLC. I already have retirement savings so would be willing to let the other team cash in once we'd earned enough to buy the weapons.

Let me know with a message over live or a PM here. Want to start tonight or tomorrow if possible and get it done. Cheers.

I'm interested if you would let me get some progress towards retirement savings plan, and I will willingly wait for you to get all of the achievements that you guys need.

Just message me on live if you will let me boost this with you.

Thanks.

I need just about every multiplayer achievement (only have ssc win and ssc 75%), I'm willing to help out anyone who needs help, but obviously I expect help in return :).

Just send me a msg and a FR if you want to boost. I'm also looking for a partner to do most of the missions on proffesional with, I hate computer AI, no matter how good they claim it to be :).

I'm Doing All The multiplayer Achievements That Needs Doing to avoid any problems. If Anyone is Interested in doing it,Message Me on Xbox Live With FR. If We don't get time to finish what we started..i make another date.

The Boosting Party Contains the Following:EvolutionX0,miiiguel,Sicho666 and I AoS I SniPe.

I'm still asking for people to come just in case they don't come,like many times before.

--ALL DLC IS REQUIRED--

Specifics:

Barrel SSC Challenger

True SSC Challenger

SSC Challenge Marksman

That's right. Who's laughing now

SSC Challenge Win

One Gun is Enough

Surviving The Game

The Devil's in the Details

Boots on the Ground

Retirement Savings Plan

Edited by Evolution X0

i still need 500 barrels so if anyone wants to boost the dlc ill help get the rest for you

also anyone wanna do some money boosting aswell we can get the billion in around 100 games and just play a few each night or something

and if anyone needs help killing dalton in 40 seconds ill help too cause i still need that

i still need 500 barrels so if anyone wants to boost the dlc ill help get the rest for you

also anyone wanna do some money boosting aswell we can get the billion in around 100 games and just play a few each night or something

and if anyone needs help killing dalton in 40 seconds ill help too cause i still need that

i will help you i also need 40 sec kill and other stuff

hey guys just joined up to this forum, specially so i can help and get help back for some online boosting on army of two, i love this game but can't seem to get a game going so add me nazzurro19, i can come on now and im free all day if people want to help me and ill help them cheers