Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be better for Mess 77 to host. I know some of you want to boost other achievements too, though I'm hoping to get them without boosting. I may not stay up as late as some of you want to. I will play at least 2 quick complete games to make sure the Friends achievement unlocks for everyone. (I'm not sure if we have to play from start to finish together, or just part of a game. Seems like playing 2 games is safest in case someone comes in late.) I'll be cannon fodder for as long as I can for those who wish to boost their other achievements.

Edit: See the first post in this thread for the requirements of this achievement. It looks like we should wait in the lobby together until we have at least 8 of us, so we can start and finish the match together.

Edited by MathGuy42

pvtkjoe117: Didn't mean to imply that it was restricted to 8. As long as each of us has 7 or more friends in the game, we'll each get the achievement. I was just filling a minimal list.

Mgetter: Haven't heard from everyone yet, though just sent out some new FR's.

Maybe we could try for tomorrow, Wednesday, at 10pm EDT (GMT-5). That way we can make sure to get 8+ people. So we (may) have:

1. Blurbl

2. MathGuy42

3. MZLtron

4. YOTESLAYA

5. Mgetter

6. Mess 77

7. Cheese of Borg

8. ShadyKav

9. pvtkjoe117

10. KeNNyG87

Could we may be do it a couple of hours earlier, 10pm EDT is 3am where I am?

Thanks to everyone who came and made this possible. Here's a new list of those who might be interested in forming a group, but couldn't join last night. If it works with my schedule, I can join to help you out. Good luck.

1. Mess 77

2. pvtkjoe117

3. xmajordipaolax

4. MaterialKoolo

I am interested in getting this achievement. I work from home in central time zone so I can usually jump on for a little while at any time of day.

Thanks to everyone who came and made this possible. Here's a new list of those who might be interested in forming a group, but couldn't join last night. If it works with my schedule, I can join to help you out. Good luck.

1. Mess 77

2. pvtkjoe117

3. xmajordipaolax

4. MaterialKoolo

ill be on all night tonight and Fayko is my gamertag

1. Mess 77

2. pvtkjoe117

3. xmajordipaolax

4. MaterialKoolo

Thanks Math. Got home about half an hour after it was done. I'll set up another try at the achievement. we'll get a list together and then get everyone together.

1. Mess 77

2. pvtkjoe117

3. xmajordipaolax

4. MaterialKoolo

5. HighbredSLAYE12

6. JJUT

7. Fayko

8. nem2k

9. Aimless Rogue