Easy/Hard 1000?

CLET8

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this is the ranking of the COD games from hardest to easiest to complete on Vet. I haven't completed COD:3 because it's shit lol.

COD:WAW This wouldn't be hard if it wasn't for the constant grenades and infinite respawning. This game is hard because it's the most fustrating COD game I have played with the grenades and everything.

COD4: Not as hard as WAW because it has better level design and less grenades. Mile high club and other timed missions push it above COD2 for me though.

COD2: It's hard but if you stick with it you should do it in time. I actually prefer this game too COD:WAW because it was just better made all around. I would much rather 1K this again than COD:WAW.

COD:MW2: Very easy because it doesn't have infinite spawning enemies. A good campaign like COD2 and COD:MW. Yes I am an Infinity Ward fan boy because they make the best COD games. Although Treyarch care more about the community.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's say it wasn't that easy (at least IMO) to obtain the full 1000G out of this one. Almost lost faith in a few spots, the enemies hitting me from 100 yards with almost each shot they fire... my blood pressure was probably rather high at times. Thankfully managed to pull through, never again though!

• 6 months later...

Beat it today. Anyone having mixed feelings just go for it, there are some tough spots but by trying different stratergies you can do it. This doesn't compare to World at War, I think this is a bit easier than Cod 4 and MW2 and Black Ops are just really simple.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ I agree go for it. you'll be proud when you get that 1000G. this was the first game I ever got the 1000G on, and what turned me into an achievement whore. though i don't whore around much anymore, it'll stick.

A lot easier than CoD3 if you ask me, cause i never got 1000G on that game. and i have for every other CoD game that's been released.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

It is a tough but doable 1000/1000. There are some levels that are really easy to me but then there were other parts of levels that would take me hours to finish. Nothing like memorizing enemy spawn points and being able to memorize half the level because of bad checkpoints/ bad user errors.

I've just about finished the game on Vet. and I'd say this game compares with WaW in difficulty, where some points of the missions were difficult but the overall game wasn't that difficult to achieve 1000/1000 gamerscore. :locked

I would say that COD2 is nowhere as frustrating as beating COD4 due to "Mile High Club" being such a crap-shoot and the short timeframe you get to beat the level :uzi:

Every COD game isn't that difficult to achieve 1000/1000, you just have to use the correct tactics mixed with patience.

If you could run in this game it would have been easier. There were definately some "impossible" areas. Parts of D-Day and parts of Hill 400 were incredibly difficult. The difference between COD2 and COD WAW is simple; COD2 frustrates you. WAW makes you angry...almost to the point of madness!

• 2 months later...