Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might do commendation boosting one more time later tomorrow. Me and the other guys I was doing it with were EXP banned for 24 hours. We can still earn commendations, just no exp for that time.

So probably once more tomorrow and that's all. I don't wanna risk getting banned even worse! Ugh.

Edited by Ciel Nuit

Boost at your own risk, but just know the consequences of boosting.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/halo/halo-4-banning-and-enforcement

Also, I would use one of the stickied threads.

Appreciate the warning, though doing one game to get a challenge done *shouldn't* raise any flags. To the sticky comment, there are no challenge stickies, only achievements, slight difference.

It isn't even 18 you have to get, I believe it's 8. I got this legit by going for the 80 regicides challenge, theres no way in hell I got 18 in a single match either.

Edit - Just saw today's daily challenge, 10 regicides is a little tough though, I average about 4-6 per game lol.

Edit #2 - I'm 90% certain that I had gotten the Deposed! challenge yesterday and now it's saying I haven't unlocked it. If it's true that you gotta get 18 then I can't see anyone getting that legit. Might aswell just ignore this post completely now lol.

Edited by Tsaako

Appreciate the warning, though doing one game to get a challenge done *shouldn't* raise any flags. To the sticky comment, there are no challenge stickies, only achievements, slight difference.

That thread is not just for achievements, it is also for finding partners for both campaign and Infinity.....It mentions that in the title.

That thread is not just for achievements, it is also for finding partners for both campaign and Infinity.....It mentions that in the title.

Shaun72 is correct.

Post all trading requests of any nature within this thread. A new thread made for every type of trading is unnecessary and just adds to the clutter.

Cheers! ;)