Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

I did it legitimately. Just play poorly on purpose and only focus on killing the king.

Have been doing to past two days, though it has to be perfect, with score only being 250 to win, you have to get every kill at 15 bounty, which all the people focusing the king/peple attacking the king, its impossible. Best Ive gotten is 15 and thats all kills being kings.

Edit #2 - I'm 90% certain that I had gotten the Deposed! challenge yesterday and now it's saying I haven't unlocked it. If it's true that you gotta get 18 then I can't see anyone getting that legit. Might aswell just ignore this post completely now lol.

Was about to tell you to go recheck lol. Yea its a pain, and its going to be my first missed challenge. It would be simple if they counted the kills you get as the king towards it.

That thread is not just for achievements, it is also for finding partners for both campaign and Infinity.....It mentions that in the title.

There is achievements located with in infinity, if it was meant for chellenges too, it would be titles "Achievement and Challenge Trading/Co-op Partners (Campaign & Infinity)"

If you look back Reach had its own thread for challenges, it wasn't included in the achievement one. I enjoy there are more of you worry about what thread it is or isnt posted in, then the challenge itself. Reason for it was one group of people talking Achievements, another talking challenges, makes navigation difficult.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is achievements located with in infinity, if it was meant for chellenges too, it would be titles "Achievement and Challenge Trading/Co-op Partners (Campaign & Infinity)"

If you look back Reach had its own thread for challenges, it wasn't included in the achievement one. I enjoy there are more of you worry about what thread it is or isnt posted in, then the challenge itself. Reason for it was one group of people talking Achievements, another talking challenges, makes navigation difficult.

The '/' is in the title to denote that it is for both. If it was strictly for achievement co-op partners, the '/' wouldn't be there. Like I said, the thread covers all forms of co-op, including Infinity, which in turn, covers boosting challenges within Infinity. You are just arguing semantics.

Looking for 3 other people to knock out the following achievements in order with me tonight at 8:30 CST

--> This is my Rifle, This is my Gun

--> Bros to the Close

--> No One Left Behind

First 3 to reply with your name on the list will be the team that we'll roll with. Once you're on the list send me a FR on XBL

1) ThaMeepTots

2)

3)

4)

Looking to do the following achievements:

Skullduggery

This is My Rifle...This is My Gun

Bropocalypse

Legendary Episode

No Easy Way Out

Will need help to with other Spartan Ops achievements as they become available. If there is one that is available that I haven't listed, chances are, I need it too.

I'm pretty much terrible at this game, so I really need a lot of help. Because of that, I prefer to play with someone extremely patient. I have a mic, but am rather shy, so I don't talk a lot. I'm more of a listener, so I prefer you to take charge and tell me what you want me to do. I will do my best to do it, but like I said, I pretty much suck at this game.

I live in the Eastern time zone in the United States. I play throughout the day most of the time, and am typically available any day of the week, at pretty much time 8am-4pm and 7-11pm. I'll be on Call of Duty Black Ops II this evening on PS3 and maybe tomorrow, but if anyone wants to play, I'll put Black Ops off to get this stuff knocked out.

Thank you in advance.

My XBox gamertag is the same as my user name.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/quote.gif

Heroic Co-op Campaign Saturday starting 11 a.m est.

Achievements:

Bropocalypse

Bromageddon

Mortardom

This is my Rifle, This is my Gun.

Bros to the close

and more along the way if possible

GT: Deuce is Legit.

Message me if you're up for it.

P.S

I've already gotten the Lone Wolf Legendary achievement so there's no point in doing co-op legendary when you can get BOTH Legendary achievements by doing it solo.

Edited by Deuceisbored

The '/' is in the title to denote that it is for both. If it was strictly for achievement co-op partners, the '/' wouldn't be there. Like I said, the thread covers all forms of co-op, including Infinity, which in turn, covers boosting challenges within Infinity. You are just arguing semantics.

Incorrect, pay attention to your achievements. There are achievements located within infinity. Excluding the 'complete 25 challenge' chieve none are related to challenges. Thus is the reason for the inclusion of infinity on the trading thread.

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5280964

Infinity (Multiplayer) 15 for 160 :gsicon:

The Infinity consists of Spartan Ops and War Games. You will have the option to customize your Spartan IV within the Infinity. Your Spartan IV Ranks up from the points you earn in both game modes.

War Games
- Competitive Halo Multiplayer gameplay.

Spartan Ops
- New Co-op Multiplayer Episodic game mode.

Infinity :: Spartan Ops 9 for 255 :gsicon:

This is a 10 week long Episodic game mode that takes place chronologically 6 months after the events of Halo 4. Spartan Ops allows up to 4 player co-op & you have the option of matchmaking if you are solo. The first 5 Episodes have achievements.

Each week on [unannounced] at [?pm] there will be a FREE streaming Spartan Ops Episode available to watch, followed by 5 Chapters of gameplay. Please see the Infinity :: Spartan Ops Info and Discussion thread for more info as to when new Episodes are available and which achievements are currently obtainable.

At this time, the following are unobtainable for 140 :gsicon:

• No One Left Behind
  • What Power Outage?
  • No Easy Way Out
  • Dedicated to Crimson

[

Incorrect, pay attention to your achievements. There are achievements located within infinity. Excluding the 'complete 25 challenge' chieve none are related to challenges. Thus is the reason for the inclusion of infinity on the trading thread.

No, he is not incorrect. Infinity is included in the title of that thread for those players looking for partners to play War Games or Spartan Ops with; believe it or not, many people don't have a dedicated group of friends or online partners to play games with (vice versa for Campaign) -- thus the reason for the name of that thread. It also serves as a hub for players looking to congregate to knock out achievements. Just because you're looking for players to play with for a weekly challenge doesn't mean you're a special little snowflake who gets to create their own thread; it's even more cringe-worthy that you're arguing for your thread when it's been explained explicitly that your thread belongs there as it's essentially looking for players to play Infinity Multiplayer with.

Edited by Hishoa

it's even more cringe-worthy that you're arguing for your thread when it's been explained explicitly that your thread belongs there as it's essentially looking for players to play Infinity Multiplayer with.

I dont see your logic. Not once has it been proven that a achievement thread is also a super secret hub to talk about challenges. Just a bunch of users attempting to be forum trolls. Kodos to Tsaako for being only one (including my self due to falling into the pit of trolls) to post something regarding the title.

I dont see your logic. Not once has it been proven that a achievement thread is also a super secret hub to talk about challenges. Just a bunch of users attempting to be forum trolls. Kodos to Tsaako for being only one (including my self due to falling into the pit of trolls) to post something regarding the title.

Uh, no.. the "super secret hub to talk about challenges" is right here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=398216

And it isn't just an achievement thread-- again, it states it right there in the title. It's a thread that while used to find players to get achievements with, it's also used to find Multiplayer/Campaign partners to game with, regardless if it's about achievements, challenges, or looking for a BTB roster to roll with for the night. How is this "logic" lost on you? Some would argue it's common sense.

Edited by Hishoa

You guys are idiots. I'd have never looked in that group thread for something like this. No one ever does. People click on the threads on the forum when they're specifically targeted. Because he made the thread, I will offer my presence in this. I never would have otherwise. You post in the grouping thread to get groups for achievements, not challenges. Who cares if technically that's what it's intended for? I can guarantee you no one has ever entered that thread hoping to find a group to get a challenge done.

Gamertag is Snowed and I will do it today.

Uh, no.. the "super secret hub to talk about challenges" is right here.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=398216

And it isn't just an achievement thread-- again, it states it right there in the title. It's a thread that while used to find players to get achievements with, it's also used to find Multiplayer/Campaign partners to game with, regardless if it's about achievements, challenges, or looking for a BTB roster to roll with for the night. How is this "logic" lost on you? Some would argue it's common sense.

You didn't even link the achievement thread.. one you linked is from challenges last week, an unstickied one, so in comparison its exactly like mine, on a bigger scale to include all challenges of that week. the "/" in the achievement thread means and/or and do to fact the OP didnt say it includes challenges. Nor are there and post reguarding challenges easy found with in it, All signs point towards it being meant for achievements, in campaign and infinity.

Snowed, sounds good man, Ill add you, would probably be easier with one or two more at least, but we shall see how it goes with 2.

You guys are idiots. I'd have never looked in that group thread for something like this. No one ever does.

You != Everyone else

People click on the threads on the forum when they're specifically targeted.

That's true, but if everyone decided to make a thread instead of using the stickied "Looking for" topic in many of the AAA games that are released, the forum would be no different than than the ads section of craigslist. Hence the stickied topic denoted for such endeavors.

You post in the grouping thread to get groups for achievements, not challenges. Who cares if technically that's what it's intended for? I can guarantee you no one has ever entered that thread hoping to find a group to get a challenge done.

Halo: Reach whole-heartedly disagrees with you. I remember the identical thread in Halo: Reach's subforum was used for plenty of challenges; Pass the Rock, Come from Behind, LASO's, Make a Wish, to name a few. Let's not forget about the weekly assists or kills challenges that people loved to boost. I'm sorry, but you couldn't be anymore wrong in your assumptions that the Campaign/Multiplayer get-together thread wasn't used for challenges.

You didn't even link the achievement thread.. one you linked is from challenges last week, an unstickied one, so in comparison its exactly like mine

No, it's not. The OP of that thread and several posters in said thread agree that it's a thread meant for discussion of challenges, not a thread meant to matchmake players. That alone reaches your expectation of a "super secret hub to talk about challenges", minus the super secret part-- forgive me. Also, please explain how "its exactly like" yours.

Edited by Hishoa

Looking for 3 other people to knock out the following achievements in order with me tonight at 8:30 CST

--> Bros to the Close

--> No One Left Behind

First 3 to reply with your name on the list will be the team that we'll roll with. Once you're on the list send me a FR on XBL

1) ThaMeepTots

2)

3)

4)

I need all 3 of those, I'm down.

Gamertag: Madhouse Dan

--> Bros to the Close

--> No One Left Behind

1) ThaMeepTots

2) Madhouse Dan

3) Zombie Gary Oak

4)

I'm in, I guess. I really only need Bros, but might as well help out.

See you gents later.

Edited by Vectorman953

I only need Bros to the Close, I keep randomly losing one marine. So if anyone can help me out with that it'd be greatly appreciated, I'll probably be on all day. Just send a FR and a message telling me you want to get the achievement too. GT- Kickblocker

EDIT- got the achievement, someone from here helped me out

Edited by kickblocker