Video games and relationships.

CrazyMv94

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I game more than my girlfriend, but we started hanging out a lot in 10th grade when we found out how much we both like The Secret of Monkey Island. It's been nearly nine years since 10th grade, we balance games with other forms of entertainment, like kayaking or heading out to a concert. Recently, we spent two weeks in Rome.

Even though she doesn't play as much as me, she still comes to certain gaming events just for the experience, like the Halo 4 midnight launch at a local Best Buy. She even dyed her hair blue to try and resemble Cortana. Hurricane Sandy fucked with the power so the midnight event near my place was skewered, but we still had fun.

There are few things in life better than a girl doing stuff to you while you game ;)

Not trying to make myself sound over sexed or anything, but i've been here. :)

The wife chose to perform a few choice 'techniques' whilst I tried to play FIFA online. She wanted to see how much distraction I could take.

I think I won 3-0.

The Wife and i both are Gamers..We love playing video games.But we dont let it take over out lives.We make sure we do other things as well....

The cool thing about being with a gamer like myself is she doesnt like to share the joystick..So we both have our own game rooms in the house..Lol...

My last gf used my gaming habits as an excuse to break up with me...I think the 4th or 5th time she broke up with me? lol. Would be nice to find a gf who is actually into gaming...so that one could stop ruining my life every 6 months when she's bored and lonely enough to start seeing me again :biglaugh

Balance is for sissy's. Gaming comes first. Always.